M, b. circa 15 April 1659, d. before 29 January 1736
|Father||Jacques Laporte dit St-Georges b. 5 Mar 1627, d. 11 Sep 1702|
|Mother||Marie Nicole Duchesne b. c 1641, d. 7 Jul 1703|
Paul was born in Pointe-aux-Trembles, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. He was christened there on 15 April 1659 in the church of St-Enfant-Jesus.1 On 16 June 1681, Paul aged 23, along with his brothers, Jean-Baptiste age 8, Antoine age 21, Jacques age 19 & Louis age 14, made their confirmation at Ste-Famile, Boucherville.2 Paul married Marie Lhuyssier on 24 February 1688 in Boucherville, Chambly County, Quebec, Canada, at Ste-Familie Church.3 Paul & Marie had children: Marie [1/24/1689][m. 1706 Nicolas Gladu], Angelique [1/28/1691][m. 1713 Lenard Jusseaume], child [10/04/1693-10/04/1693] & Paul [4/02/1695][m. 1718 Marie-Cathrine Savary].4 Paul's wife, Marie, died on 20 May 1695 in Boucherville leaving him a widower.5 Paul married 2nd Francoise-Marguerite Matou dit Labrie on 25 July 1695 in Montreal at the Basilica of Notre Dame.6 Paul & Marguerite had children: Joseph [2/26/1699][m.8/16/1730 Agathe LaBau], Pierre [1/05/1701-7/31/1706], Jean [2/27/1703-7/04/1703], Denis [11/23/1704-3/07/1789][m. 11/15/1728 Marie-Therese Masse, 2nd 10/27/1749 Marie-Anne-Catherine Dubois & 3rd 1/09/1758 Marie-Louise Maillot], Marie Marguerite Josephe [3/06/1706-8/07/1706], Jean-Baptiste [12/19/1707-1/27/1766][m. 5/05/1737 Marie Josephe Veronneau dit Denis & m. 2nd 4/09/1741 Marie-Anne-Madeleine Audet], Pierre [9/02/1709-4/25/1762][m. 1/24/1735 Anne Longtin & 2nd 2/06/1747 Charlotte Dupuis], Joseph Pierre [11/08/1710-12/03/1710], Marie Marguerite [10/02/1712-11/10/1713], Angelique [2/16/1714-8/03/1743][m. 8/26/1733 Joseph Requindeau Joachim], Gabriel [3/06/1716-4/24/1716], Gabriel [4/09/1717-3/22/1743][m. 4/10/1741 Louise-Agathe Froment] & Mare-Josephe [6/22/1719-8/26/1767][m. 7/05/1736 Charles Dubois & 2nd 4/17/1752 Pierre Demers].7,8 Paul departed this life in Boucherville. He was buried there in the Cemetery of Ste-Familie on Sunday, 29 January 1736.9
|Marie Lhuyssier b. 3 Feb 1671, d. 20 May 1695|
|Francoise-Marguerite Matou dit Labrie b. 26 Nov 1678|
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Baptism: 15 April 1659 - Paul Laporte, son of Jacques Laporte dit St Georges & Nicole Duchesne; sponsors: Paul Duchamedey, Governor & Barbe Debouloigne, wife of Louis Daillebout, Leuitant General of the Royal Army of New France; at Montreal.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography.
- [S1556] Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967: Marriage: 24 February 1688 - Paul Laporte, age of 29 years, living in Boucherviille, son of Jacques LaPorte dit Saint Georges, living in Contrecouer & Nicole Duchesnne and Marie Lhuyssier, age of 17 years, daughter of Jacques Lhuyssier and the late Charlotte Delamarche at Boucherville, Quebec [a suburb of Montrael]. - Ancestry.com.
- [S1594] Rene Jette, Dictionnaire Genealogicque des families du Quebec, page 649 - Children of Paul Laporte & Marie Lussier.
- [S1594] Rene Jette, Dictionnaire Genealogicque des families du Quebec, page 649.
- [S1556] Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967: Marriage: 25 July 1695 - Paul de Laporte, age of 35 years, living in Boucherviille, son of Jacques de LaPorte & Marie Duchesnne and Marguerite Matou, age of 18 years, daughter of Phillippes Matou & Marguerite Doussinet at the Basilica of Notre Dame, Montreal. - Ancestry.com.
- [S1594] Rene Jette, Dictionnaire Genealogicque des families du Quebec, page 649 - Children of Paul Laporte &Francoise-Marguerite Matou.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: children of Paul Laporte & Francoise Marguerite Matou.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Burial: 29 January 1736 - Paul Laporte age 75 years presided over by Father Bonaventure.