- [S9] William Howard Powers, Powers-Banks Ancestry: Traced In All Lines To The Remotest Date Obtainable - Charles Powers 1819-1871 and His Wife Lydia Ann Banks 1829-1919
(Ames, Iowa: J. L. Powers, 1921),.
- [S22] Norman Davis, Westchester Patriarchs, A Genealogical Dictionary of Westchester Co., N.Y. (Heritage Books, Inc., Bowie, Maryland, 1988),.
- [S24] Lieut. Col. Fielder Montgomery Magrueder Beall, Colonial Families of the United States descended from the Immigrants who arrived before 1700, mostly from England & Scotland, and who are now represented by citizens of the following names: Bell, Beal, Bale, Beale, Beall (Washington, D.C., Charles H. Potter Co., 1928),.
- [S80] Donald Lines Jacobus., History and Genealogy of The Families of Old Fairfield, (New Haven, Conn., The Tuttle, Moorehouse & Taylor Co., 1930),.
- [S226] Shirley G. McQuillis., Dauphin County, Pennsylvania Wills Index 1785-1850, (Laughlintown, PA: Southwest Pennsylvania Genealogical Services, c1983),.
- [S245] PhD. Walter Krumm, ""Descendants of the Rev. Richard Denton"
," New York Genealogical & Biographical Recorods Volumes 120-122 [1989-1991]: page 164 [July 1989] - "Samuel-3 Denton, Jr. (Samuel-2, Rev. Richard-1), born say 1665 in Hempstead, Long Island, was the oldest child in a large family and the father of a family equally large. ...
Samuel-3 married second between 1692 and 1697 in Hempstead to Abigail
(Barlow) Rowland. Abigail was born 1671 to John and Abigail (Lockwood)
Barlow of Fairfield, CT and married Johnathan Rowland there say 1688.
...In addition to his will, lists of the members of Samuel's large family fortunately survive from two other documents, the 1698 Hempstead census and the book with family history noted above, which gives birthdates for all but one of the children. Chilren of Samuel and Abigail (Barlow)(Rowland) Denton, all born in Hempstead: Ruth b. 10 Nov. 1693, living 1698; nothing more known. John b. say 1695, d. before 1698 census, Mary twin 9 Jan 1697/8 m. Benjamin Smith, Martha twin " " m. Jonah Halstead in Tappan, NY, John b. 12 Jan 1699/70, Deborah b. 18[10?]Sep 1701 m Joseph Carman, sons Samuel b. 21 Sep 1722, Josh b 25 Aug 1724.
Joseph 9 May 1705
Ceziah b 12 July 1707
Jemina b 5 Aug 1707 will proved 24 July 1734 daugh Deborah
Ann b 27 Apr 1712.
- [S292] Eugene Aubrey Stratton, The Plymouth Colony, Its History & People, Part III, Biographical Sketches (Salt Lake City, Utah: Ancestry Publications, c1986),.
- [S367] J. W. Weeks & Company., Detroit City Directory for 1884, (Detroit: J. W. Weeks & Co. 1884),.
- [S426] U. S. Federal Census Record.
- [S487] Lipscomb., History of Buckinghamshire.
- [S621] Yarborough Deanery Records.
- [S682] 1930 United States Federal Census - transcribed by Larry & Kathy McCurdy.
- [S850] "Honourable Society of the Inner Temple," Wikipedia.
- [S851] The Parlimentary Gazetteer of England and Wales - 1840, (A Fullarton & Co. 110 Brunswick Street; Glascow: 1840),.
- [S852] "Bathurst Coat of Arms/ Bathurst Family Crest," Coat of Arms and Family Crest (viewed on November 16, 2008): - http://www.4crests.com/bathurst-coat-of-arms.html
- [S853] Arthur Collins, Collins's Peerage of England; Genealogical, Biographical, and Historical
, http://books.google.com/books?id=VYkUAAAAYAAJ, (Printed for F. C. and J. Rivington, Otridge and son, 1812. Digitized 24 Jan 2008),.
- [S869] Bernard Burke, A Genealogical History of the Dormant, Abeyant, Forfeited and Extinct Peerages of the British Empire (Harrison: 1866, Digitized 24 Jan 2007),.
- [S983] Dr. Edmund Fowler., A fragmentary history and genealogical record of some of the descendents of Henry Fowler of Eastchester, (New York: Pusey & Rooney, Printers, 1323&1325 Broadway. 1880),.
- [S984] Long Island Genealogy, Denton Family, longislandgenealogy.com/Surname_Pages/denton.htm,.
- [S1009] The Bassett Family Associarion of America
(New Haven, Connecticut: Price, Lee & Adkins Co. 1897),.
- [S1010] Amos Canfield, "Westchester County, N.Y., Miscellaneous Notes," New York Genealogical and Biographical Record Voume 60 (July 1929): page 262.
- [S1042] "Robert Bassett," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record Volume No. 3 (July 1929):.
- [S1079] George E. McCracken, "The Feake Family of Norfolk, London, and Colonial America," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record Volume 86, Number 3 (July 1955): Pages 132-148.
- [S1249] M. I. Di Ninni, Legacy of Life (Gateway Press, Baltimore, Maryland: 1986),.
- [S1362] Charles Worthy, Devonshire Wills: A Collection of Annotated Testamentary Abstracts (London: Bemrose & sons, 1896),.
- [S1436] Frederic Madden Bulkeley, Collectanea Topographica Et Genealogica, Volume 4. (John Bowyer Nichols and Sons, 1837),.
- [S1440] Descendants and Antecedents of Dr. Wayne Smith & Elizabeth Bell and Richard Alfred Bury & Elida Maud Morden.
- [S1441] Theresa Hall Bristol, "Westchester County, NY, Miscellanea," New York Genelaogical and Biographical Record Volume 54 Number 4 (October 1923): pages 392-400.
- [S1442] Winifred S Alcorn, "Abstracts of the Early Probate Records of New Haven, Book 1 Part 1, 1647-1687," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume Number 2 (April 1927): pages 121- 135.
- [S1444] Ernest W. Elliott, "Which William Bassett is of New Haven?," The Connecticut Nutmegger Volume 40 Number 1 (June 2007): pages 148-149 - http://www.americanancestors.org/PageDetail.aspx
- [S1445] Diane Rapaport, "Tales from the Courthouse - Drinking with the Drummer," New England Ancestry Volume 9.1 (Winter 2008): pages 57-58 - http://www.americanancestors.org/PageDetail.aspx
- [S1452] Mary Banning Friedlander, "The American Ancestors of Huldah Jackson, Wife of Tryal Tanner of Cornwall, CT," The Connecticut Nutmegger Volume 32 (1949): pages 193-205 - http://www.americanancestors.org/PageDetail.aspx
- [S1454] Ives Family History Blog - transcribed by Bill Ives - http://billives.typepad.com/ives_family_history_blog/2007/…
- [S1520] Donald Lines Jacobus, "Barnes Families of East Long Island and Branford Conn.," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 124 Number 3 (July 1970): pages 184-190.
- [S1675] F. Edward Wright, Berks County, Pennsylvania Church Records of the 18th Century, (Family Lines Publications; Westminster, Maryland),.
- [S1693] J Montgomery Seaver, The Holcolm Genealogy: A Genealogy, History and Directory with Illustrations (American Historical Gealogical Society 1925),.
- [S1733] Samuel Orcutt, The History of the Old Town of Stratford & the City of Bridgeport, Connecticut, Part 2 (Bridgeport, Connecticut: Press of Tuttle, Morehouse & Taylor, 1886),.
- [S1784] James N. Arnold, Vital Record of Rhode Island - 1636-1850 (Providence, R.I.: Narragansett Historical Publishing Company, 1892),.
- [S1849] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry Second Edition, Kimball G. Everingham. (Genealogical Publishing Company, 1001 North Calvert Street, Baltimore, Maryland: 2011),.
- [S1866] Kathleen D. Fenton, "The Wives of Jedediah Strong," Connecticut Nutmegger Volume 33 (September 2000): pages 184-188.
- [S1928] Clarissa Taylor Bass, Descendants of Deacon Samuel & Ann Bass (Wagner Printing Company, Freeport, Illinois 1940),.
- [S1929] The 28th Report of the Record Commissioners of the City of Boston containing the marriages from 1700 to 1751 (Boston: Municipal Printing Office 1898),.
- [S2018] Early Colonial Settlers of Southern Maryland and Virginia's Northern Neck Counties.
- [S2020] Maryland Marriages, 1666-1970.
- [S2039] State of Maryland, Maryland, Wills and Probate Records, 1635-1777,.
- [S2041] Maryland State Archives.
- [S2075] Robert Ray King, "The Family of Natan Bassett of Chatham," The Mayflower Descendant.
- [S2128] Massachusetts Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1626-2001.
- [S2143] William Harvey., The Visitation of Norfolk in the Year 1563, (Miller and Leavins, 1878),.
- [S2167] Henry Fowley, Records of the English Province od the Society of Jesus, http://www.fondazioneintorcetta.info/pdf/…, (London 1877),.