F, b. 6 September 1695, d. 19 October 1763
Genevieve was born on Tuesday, 6 September 1695 in ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada. She was the daughter of Nicolas Doyon & Genevieve Guion. She was christened on the same day there in the Basilica of Notre Dame.1 Genevieve married Charles Hedouin dit la Forge, son of Jacques Hedouin dit la Forge and Jeanne Brassart, on 12 October 1716 in ville de Quebec at the Basilica of Notre Dame.2 November 1716, Genevieve and her husband, Charles, were listed on the Canadian Census. Enumerated in this household were Charles Hedouin [36 years], Genevieve Doyon [19 years] & Catherine [4 years]. He was a navigator.3 Genevieve's husband, Charles, died while at sea in November 1720 in Quebec, Canada, leaving her a widow.4 She married 2nd 19 January 1726 Francois-Emanuel Moreau.5 Genevieve departed this life on Wednesday, 19 October 1763 in ville de Quebec at age 68 years, 1 month and 13 days. She was buried there in the Notre Dame Cemetery on Thursday, 20 October 1763.6
|Charles Hedouin dit la Forge b. 20 Oct 1681, d. Nov 1720|
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Baptism: 6 Setember 1695 - Genevieve Doyon, born this day, daughter of Nicolas Doyon & Genevieve Dion, residing at Basse Ville; sponsors: Jean-Baptiste Grannille & Genevieve Maeart, wife of Monlieut Prouolt [lieut of the King]; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 12 October 1716 - Charles Hedouin, widow of Catherine Larche; and Genevieve Doyon, daughter of the late Nicolas Doyon & Genevieve Guion; at the parish of Notre Dame, Quebec - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Census Certificate Number 99482.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Individual File #25188.
- [S1557] Genealogy of Canada - www.nosorigines.qc.ca/GenealogieQuebec.aspx?genealogy.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Burial: 20 October 1763 - Genevieve Doyon, wife of Mr. Moreau, died: yesterday at around the age of 65 years; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.