F, b. circa 18 August 1793
|Mother||Sarah Wright b. c 10 Mar 1767|
Sarah was born circa 18 August 1793 in Timberland, Lincolnshire, England.1 On 18 August 1793, she was christened in Timberland, Lincolnshire, England.2 Sarah married by license Thomas Chester, son of Thomas Chester and Sarah Bowman, on 19 April 1817 in St. Swithin's Church in the city of Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England.3,4,5 Thomas & Sarah appeared to have moved around the area of Lincoln. They first lived in Lincoln. From there, they moved to Holton Cun Beckering an then to the village of East Torrington which is within Market Rasen, Lincolnshire, 13.8 miles northeast of Lincoln.
|Thomas Chester b. c 1792|
- [S506] Note: Saleby is a village located in the east Lindsey District of Lincolnshire, part of the Civil Parish of Beesby with Saleby. It is not far from Candlesby & Scremby.
- [S1627] England Births & Christenings 1538-1935: Batch Number: C01700-5 - familysearch.org.
- [S506] Note: St. Swithins is a square within the city of Lincoln. The church is located within this area.
- [S1] Church of the Latter Day Saints, International Genealogical Index, Lincolnshire - Thomas Chester married Sarah Whallhead License: 19 April 1817 St Swithins Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
- [S1626] England Marriages, 1538-1935; Index: Batch Number: M02580-1 - Family Search.