F, b. 1634, d. circa 17 December 1700
|Father||Jacques Archambault b. 1605, d. c 15 Feb 1688|
|Mother||Francoise Chaveau b. c 1600, d. c 9 Dec 1663|
Jacquette-Josephe was born in 1634 in St-Xandre, Aquataine, Poitou-Charentes, France.2 Jacquette-Josephe married Paul Challifour on 28 September 1648 in ville de Quebec at the Basilica of Notre Dame.3 Paul & Jacquette had children: Marie [10/05/1649-10/12/1663][m. 11/05/1662 Joachim Martin], Marguerite [4/23/1652-12/28/1705][m. 10/28/1665 Jacques Badeau], Jeanne-Josephe [1/01/1654-1681][m. 8/17/1671 Francois Bibeau], Simone [10/18/1655-10/26/1695][m.10/28/1668 Julien Brosseau], Francoise [12/04/1657-7/05/1697][m. 11/18/1671 Jacques Nolin], Jeanne [9/25/1659-1/18/1743][m. 7/14/1675 Germain Langlois], Louise [9/03/1661-5/30/1735][m. 4/18/1678 Joseph Vandandaigue], Paul-Francois [5/07/1663-5/29/1718][m. 1/22/1685 Catherine Huppe, 2nd 11/28/1686 Jeanne Philippeau & 3rd 5/04/1711 Marie-Madeleine Brassard], Marie-Madeleine [3/24/1665], Etienne [3/23/1667-11/10/1687][m. 10/29/1687 Claudine Bourbeau], Pierre [12/12/1668-3/25/1715][m. 10/17/1689 Anne-Marguerite Magnan], Anne [4/15/1670-12/12/1730][m. 1689 Jean Normand & 2nd 2/07/1692 Jean Delage], Jean-Baptiste [1/03/1672-1/25/1672] & Claude [1/30/1673-2/16/1731][priest].4,5 Jacquette-Josephe's husband, Paul, died between 18 April 1678 and 22 January 1685 in ville de Quebec leaving her a widow. Jacquette-Josephe departed this life in ville de Quebec.6 She was buried there in the cemetery of Notre Dame on Friday, 17 December 1700.7
|Paul Challifour b. 26 Dec 1612, d. bt 18 Apr 1678 - 22 Jan 1685|
- [S1587] Daughters of Immigrants: The Archambault Girls: There were four young Archambault girls who arrived in the Quebec Colony as L'Immigrants' Filles: Anne, Francoise, Jacquette and Marie. All were born in Dompierre-sur-Mer, Lardilliere, La Rochelle, Aunis, France; the daughters of Farmer and Wine Maker, Jacques Archambault and Les Meres D'Immgre; Francois Chaveau. All four girls became Founding Mothers of New France.
Jacquette-Josephe Archambault was born about 1632 in France and died on December 17, 1700 in Ville De Quebec. She married Paul-Charles Chalifour from St-Georges de Perigny, Sparme, La Rochelle, Aunis, France; the son of Paul-Charles Chalifour Sr. and Marie Gabouri; on September 28, 1648; in Ville De Quebec; and the couple had fourteen children. Paul died in 1679 in Quebc City. - www.geocities.com/weallcamefeomsomewhere/Kebec?archambault_girls.html.
- [S1952] Quebec, Quebec Federation of Genealogical Societies, Family Origins, 1621-1865: Birth: Jaquette Josephe Archambault - 1634, daughter of Jacques Archambault & Francoise Tourault; at St-Xandre, Charente-Maritime, France; married; Paul Chalifour. - https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QKDB-HQ9V : 25.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Marriage: 28 September 1648 - Paul Chalifou, born in the parish of Sparme, Aunis, France; son of Paul Chalifou & Marie Gabouri, and Jacquette Archambaut, born in parish of Dompierre, daughter of Jacques Archambaut & Francoise Toureau both born in the parish of Dompierre and now residing in the parish of Notre Dame, vill de Quebec; at Notre Dame, Quebec.
- [S1587] Daughters of Immigrants: The Archambault Girls: Children of Paul Callifour & Jacquette Archambault. - www.geocities.com/weallcamefeomsomewhere/Kebec?archambault_girls.html.
- [S1557] Genealogy of Canada: Children of Paul Callifour & Jacquette Archambault. - www.nosorigines.qc.ca/GenealogieQuebec.aspx?genealogy.
- [S1587] Daughters of Immigrants: The Archambault Girls: Death: 17 December 1700 - Jacquette-Josephe Archambault, at ville de Quebec - www.geocities.com/weallcamefeomsomewhere/Kebec?archambault_girls.html.
- [S1556] Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967: Burial: 17 December 1700 - Jacquette Archambeau, age: 70 years, widow of the late Paul Challifour, at the parish of Notre Dame, Quebec - Ancestry.com.