Marie Piette dit Trempe
F, b. 23 June 1675, d. 24 June 1757
|Father||Jean Piette dit Trempe b. c 1641, d. b 17 Feb 1730|
|Mother||Marquerite Chemereau b. c 1651, d. 14 Sep 1715|
Marie was born on Sunday, 23 June 1675 in Sorel, St-Pierre-De Saurel, Quebec, Canada. She was christened there on 23 June 1675 in St-Pierre Church.1,2,3 A contract for the marriage of Marie & Yves Martin dit Pelland was signed on 3 March 1699 in Quebec, Canada..4 Marie married Yves, son of Jullien Martin and Marie Bernard, on 3 March 1699 in Sorel at St-Pierre Church.5 Marie's husband, Yves, died on 3 April 1728 in Berthierville, Berthier County, Quebec, Canada, leaving her a widow. Marie departed this life on Friday, 24 June 1757 in Berthierville at age 82 years and 1 day. She was buried there in the churchyard of Ste-Genevieve on Friday, 24 June 1757.
|Yves Martin dit Pelland b. 8 May 1655, d. 3 Apr 1728|
- [S1558] Cyprien Tanguay, Quebec, Genealogical Dictionary of Canadian Families [Tanguay Collection 1608-1890], Volume I: page 484 - Marie Piette - baptism: 23 June 1675 at Sorel, Quebec.
- [S1556] Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967: Baptism: 23 June 1675 - Marie Piet dit Trempe, born: same day, daughter of Jean Piet dit Trempe & Marguerite Chemereau, sponsors: Jean Dubois & Marie Chaucser, at the parish of St. Pierre, Sorel, Quebec - Ancestry.com.
- [S1] Church of the Latter Day Saints, International Genealogical Index, Baptism: 23 June 1675 - Marie-Catherine Piette, daughter of.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Marriage Contract: 3 March 1699 - Yves dit Pellant & Marie Piette Trempe, daughter of Jean Piette & Marguerite Chenereau.
- [S1557] Genealogy of Canada: Marriage: 3 March 1699 - Yves Martin dit Pellad & Marie- Piette. This marriage was a contract under private deed. - www.nosorigines.qc.ca/GenealogieQuebec.aspx?genealogy.