Julia Ann Pelland dit Beausoliel
F, b. circa October 1841, d. 15 December 1889
|Father||Francis Pelland dit Beausoliel b. 28 Sep 1813, d. 14 Jul 1894|
|Mother||Ester Sylvestre b. 19 Aug 1812, d. c 1843|
1 In 1851, Julia was listed on the Canadian census in Huntingdon Township, Hastings County, Ontario, Canada. Enumberated in the household were Martha Marach [33 Canada West] . . . [her children] . . . & Julia Bosley [10 Canada West].2 Julia Ann married William McGowan on 14 April 1864 in the Village of Tweed, Hungerford Township, Hastings County, Ontario, Canada.3 William & Julie had children: Lucy Ann [6/28/1869], Adam , Rachel  & Samuel .4 1871, Julia and her husband, William, were listed on the Canadian Census at Hungerford Township, Hastings County, Ontario, Canada. Enumerated in this household were William McGowan [30 Ireland], Julia [25 Ontario], Lucy [3 Ontario] & Adam [1 Ontario]. He is a Blacksmith.5 1881, Julia and her husband, William, were listed on the Canadian Census at Madoc Township, Hastings County, Ontario, Canada. Enumerated in this household were William McGowan [40 Ireland], his wife: Julia [38 Ontario], Lucy [12 Ontario], Adam [11 Ontario], Rachel [9 Ontario & Samuel [4 Ontario]. He is a blacksmith.6 Julia departed this life on Sunday, 15 December 1889 in Madoc Township, Hastings County, Ontario, Canada.7
|William McGowan b. 1840|
- [S1562] Baptismss 1840-1850 - St. Michael the Archangel, Belleville, Hastings: Baptism: 14 February 1842 - Julie, age: 4 months, daughter to Francis Pellan & Esther Selvis; sponsors: James Forestil & Julia Lebith. - signed Michael Brennan, pastor of St. Michael the Archangel Church, Belleville - familysearch.org.
- [S1942] 1851 Canadian Census: Huntingdon Township, Hastings County, Ontario - Sheet 39, Line 38.
- [S1948] Ontario, Canada Marriages 1801-1928: 16 April 1864 - William McGowan son of John & Maria McGowan; Age 24, born in Irland and resided in Tweed; Julia Bostley, age: 22, Born andresided in Huntingdon Township; parents: Fras & Esther Bostley; married in Hastings County, Ontario.
- [S506] Note: Courtesy of Jean Richard Pelland [pelland.org/genealogie/pelland].
- [S1944] 1871 Canadian Census: Hungerford Township, Hastings County, Ontario - Sheet 2, Line 17.
- [S1945] 1881 Canadian Census: Madoc Township, Hastings Countyh, Ontario - District 122, sheet 24, line 1.
- [S1949] Ontario, Canada, Deaths and Deaths Overseas, 1869-1947: Julia Bosley McGowan - Died 15 December 1889. Madoc Village, age 47; resided in Huntingdon Township; religion: Methodist; Informant: Rev. O Rhambley.