- [S157] Carolyn Syron Valentine, The Genealogy Book of the Sirrine (Syron) Family Name (Washington D.C.: 1925),.
- [S171] Seroen, The Surine Family.
- [S208] Henry C. Smith & Amelia Gibbs, Family Record of Ichabod Smith and Descendants from July 19, 1782 to December 25, 1877 (Peoria: J. W. Franks & Sons, printers & binders, 210 Main Street),.
- [S224] L. F. Shaffstall., Shaffstall Family History.
- [S256] Charles R. Stark., The Aaron Stark Family - Seven Generations of the Descendants of Aaron Stark of Groton, Connecticut, (Wright & Potter, Boston, Massachusetts -1927),.
- [S263] Portrait & Biographical Album of Oakland County, Michigan, (Chicago: Chapman Brothers, 1891),.
- [S295] New York Mrs. Charles L. Alden of Troy, The Snow Genealogy.
- [S380] Martha Bockee Flint, The Bockee family (Boucquet), 1641-1897 (Poughkeepsie, New York: Privately Printed, 1897),.
- [S430] Lonnie Shaffstall Shaffstall & Allied Families.
- [S685] Hoffman's Reformed Church Christening Records.
- [S746] Civil War Record.
- [S849] Mayflower Descendant
w - ww.mayflowerfamilies.com/enquirer/mayflower_scandals.htm.
- [S960] Rosalie Bailey, "An Excursus into the Smiths of Jamaica, Huntington & Brooklyn," Genealogies of Long Island Families 1600's-1800's.
- [S1004] "Records of St. George's Church, Hempstead, Long Island," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record
Volume 9 # 4 (October 1878): page 185.
- [S1005] Benjamin D. Hicks, "Records of St. George's Church, Hempstead, Long Island - from June 5, 1725 - Marriages," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record
Volume 10 #1 (Jan 1879): 19.
- [S1006] Benjamin D. Hicks, "Records of St. George's Church, Hempstead, Long Island - from June 5, 1725 - Marriages," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record
Volume 13 # 3 (Jan 1879): 140.
- [S1008] Rosalie Fellows Bailey, "The James Smith Family of North Hemstead, N. Y.," New York Genealogical and Biographical Record Volume 88, #3 (July 1957): Pages 136-153.
- [S1032] Falconer Maddan, The Gresleys of Drakelowe (Oxford: printed for subscribers 1899),.
- [S1120] Anti-Slavery Opinions before the Year 1800 - Read before the Cincinnati Literary Club, November 16, 1800.
- [S1124] Snowden Family Genealogy Forum - GenForum - transcribed by compiled byStephen Goodrich.
- [S1172] "Marriages of Rev. Thomas Foxcroft," New England Historic Genealogical Register Volume 42 Number 2 (July 1888): page 250-254.
- [S1174] George Ernest Bowman, "The Wills & Inventories of George Soule & his widow, Deborah, with the petition of the granddaughter, Mary Coggeshall," The Mayflower Descendants.
- [S1211] Boston, Ma.: Births 1700-1800 [online database. AmericanAncestors.org. New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2006.].
- [S1212] Boston, Ma.: Deaths, 1700-1799. [online database: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2997]
- [S1314] Paul W. Prindle, "The Wife of Lieut. Samuel Smith of Wetherfield," The American Genealogist
Volume 32, number 4 (October 1955): pages 202-263.
- [S1315] "The Founder's of New England," New England Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 14, number 4 (October 1860): pages 297-346.
- [S1316] "More Freemen," New England Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 4, mumber 1 (January 1850): pages 25-26.
- [S1509] The New York Manumission Society - African Free School Collection - www.nyhistory.org.
- [S1510] Valentine Seaman 1797 (1804) the Balck Plague or Yellow Fever of New York City - http://brianaltonenmph.com/gis/historical-disease-maps/…
- [S1511] William Mohn & Charles Moens., The Marriage, Baptismal and Burial Registers 1571 to 1874 and Monumental Inscriptions of the Dutch Reformed Church, Austin Friars, London
, (Lymington: 1884),.
- [S1524] M. L. T. Alden, "The Snow Genealogy," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 47 Number 1 (January 1893): pages 81-86.
- [S1706] Seymour Morris, "Richard Seymour of Hartford and Norwalk, Connecticut and Some of His Descendants," New England Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 72, number 3 (July 1918): pages 209-223.
- [S1721] Donald Lines Jacobus, "The Four Spencer Brothers: Their Ancestors & Descendants - Part II - The First Four Generations," The American Genealogist Volume 27, number 3 (July 1951): pages 151-185.
- [S1728] Haskell Venard, "When Violets Bloom In Old Connecticut," The American Genealogist Volume 46, number 4 (October 1970): pages206-208.
- [S1731] Donald Lines Jacobus, "Gregory Wolteerton's Connections," The American Genealogist Volume 32, Number 3 (July 1956): 197-201.
- [S1796] Frank William Sprague, "The Brothers Ralph and William Sprague and Some of Their Descendants," New England Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 63, number 2 (April 1909): pages 147-158.
- [S1797] ""Lion's Whelp"," Wikipedia - en.m.wikipedia.org.
- [S1831] "William Shelley ," Wikipedia.
- [S1889] George Ernest Bowman, "Plymouth Colony Wills and Inventories," Mayflower Descendant Volume 10 Number 3 (July 1908): pages 159-162.
- [S1890] George Ernest Bowman, "Widow Judith Smith’s Will and Inventory: Transcribed from the Original Records," Mayflower Descendant Volume 10 Number 3 (July 1908): pages 172-174.
- [S1903] Ohio, Marriages, 1803-1900 - ancestry.com.
- [S1905] Ohio Deaths, 1908-1953 - familysearch.org.
- [S1970] MASSACHUSETTS, Death Records, 1841-1915.
- [S1986] Pennsylvania, Hoffman Reformed Church, Lykens Valley, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, 1800-1855.
- [S1994] Pennsylvania, Septennial Census, 1779-1863.
- [S1995] A Comprehensive History of Gratz.
- [S2032] England, Lincolnshire, Parish Registers, 1538-1990.
- [S2086] "Early Settlers of Eastham, Mass.," New England Genealogical and Historical Register Volume 6 (July 1852): Page 235 - https://app.americanancestors.org/DB522/i/21070/235/0
- [S2088] Eastham Marriage Records.
- [S2139] Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915.