- [S839] Benjamin W. Dwight, "Last Additions to the Woolsey Family: A Few Facts Concerning the Descendants of Sarah [Woolsey] Hallett," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record
Volume 6, number 1 (January 1875): pages 24-31.
- [S1028] Edited by The William Salt Archeological Society, Collections for a History of Staffordshire, (London: Harrison and sons, St Martin's Lane. Printers in Ordinary to Her Majesty. 1880 v. I),.
- [S1029] Robert W. Eyton, An Analysis and Digest of The Staffordshire Survey (London: Publsihed by Trubner & Co.,57 and 59 Ludgate Hill 1851),.
- [S1030] "Roger Bigod, 1st Earl of Begod," Wikipedia.
- [S1031] "Belvoir Castle," Britannia.com Touring online.
- [S1032] Falconer Maddan, The Gresleys of Drakelowe (Oxford: printed for subscribers 1899),.
- [S1033] "Robert de Stafford," Wikipedia.
- [S1034] "Simon de Montfort," Wikipedia.
- [S1035] "Roger I of Tosny," Wikipedia.
- [S1036] "Ramon Borrell, Count of Barcelona," Wikipedia.
- [S1037] "Ermesende de Carassonne," Wikipedia.
- [S1038] "Richard de Go de," Wikipedia [Spanish].
- [S1040] Paris Region Nobility - fmg.ac/projets/medlands/paris region nobilty.htm#_toc257353314.
- [S1041] "Hedwig of France," Wikipedia.
- [S1044] Roger de Toeni (de Conches) - www.mathematical.com/toeniralph1029.html.
- [S1070] Colonial and Early American New England Ancestors - www.treetreetree.co.uk.
- [S1071] Joseph Jackson Howard., Visitation of London 1633-1635
, (The Publications of the Harleian Society, London: 1880),.
- [S1072] Ancestry.com., England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940.
- [S1085] The Parish Church of St. Peter - www.n-kesteven.gov.uk/odennk.
- [S1093] Brig. Gen. John Ross Delafield Delafield, Delafield The Family History, (Privately Printed 1945),.
- [S1094] William Henry Kearley Wright, The Western Antiquary, (Latimer & son, 1882: Reprinter after revision and correction from the "Weekly Mercury" Mar. 1881-May 1884),.
- [S1099] Charles E. Banks, "The Bonython Family of Maine," The Historical & Genealogical Register
Volume 38 (January 1884):.
- [S1100] Henry St. George., The Visitation of the County of Cornwall 1620, (he Harleian Society, 1874),.
- [S1102] Marhew Wood, "The Descendants of Timothy Wood of Long Island," The New York Genealogical & Biographical Record Volume 132 (January 2001): pages 37-45.
- [S1126] Samuel Graves of Lynn, Massachusetts
- [S1127] Charles Henry Pope, The Pioneers of Massachusetts (Heritage Books, Inc. 2007),.
- [S1129] Winthrop fleet of 1630 - http://ourpast.org/genealogy/histories/winthrop.htm
- [S1130] Bartlett J. Gardner, The Ancestry of Daniel Bushnell (New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston: 1918),.
- [S1131] Mary Walton Ferris, Dawes-Gates ancestral lines, a memorial volume containing the American ancestry of Rufus R. Dawe, 2 Volumes. (Wisconsin Cuneo Press: 1931),.
- [S1132] Fred S. Piper, Nathaniel Piper of Ipswich, Massachusetts and Some of His Descendants (Lexington, Mass: 1935),.
- [S1133] Theron Royal Woodward, "Nathaniel Woodward of Boston," New England Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 51 (April 1897): pages 169-171.
- [S1134] Doreen Potter Hanna, Potter-Richardson Memorial: The Ancstrial Lines of William W. Potter of Michigan & His Wife Margaret [Richardson] Potter
- [S1135] Melinda Lutz Sanborn., Third Supplement to Torrey's New England Marriages Prior to 1700, (Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. Baltimore, Maryland: 2005),.
- [S1136] Bedfordshire England Genweb Project - www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~engbdf/Ancestors/woodwardnathaniel.html.
- [S1137] James Riker, The Annals of Newtown, in Queens County, New York (D. Fanshaw, 108 Nassau Street, New York: 1852),.
- [S1142] Henry Ffiske, Fiske Family Papers (Fletcher and Son, Ltd.: Castle Works, Norwich 1902),.
- [S1143] Josephine Frosg, Ancestors of Jerry Crary and Laura Antoinette Dunham of Warren, Pennsylvania (New York: F. H. Hitchcock, 1924),.
- [S1155] G. Andrews Moriarty, "The Fiske Family," New England Historical & Genealogical Register
88 (July 1934): pages 265-273.
- [S1157] G. Andrews Moriarty, "The Fiske Family," New England Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 87 (January 1933): pages 40-45.
- [S1163] Herbert W. Sumner Jr., "Birth Records of Dedham, Massachusetts," The Connecticut Nutmegger Volume 19, number 2 (September 1986):.
- [S1172] "Marriages of Rev. Thomas Foxcroft," New England Historic Genealogical Register Volume 42 Number 2 (July 1888): page 250-254.
- [S1189] True Register of All the Christeninges, Mariages, and Burialles in the Parishe of St. James, Clarkenwell: from the yeare of Our Lorde God 1551
, (London: Mitchell & Hughes, Printers: 1894),.
- [S1192] "Genealogical Gleanngs in England," New England Historical & Genealogical Register
Volume 37, number 4 (October 1883):.
- [S1209] Tober J. Dunkle & Ann S. Lainhart, "Records of the Churches of Boston," Boston Church Records
(New England Historical & Genealogical Society: 2002):.
- [S1329] Lymon O. Tucker, "Crest and Shield," The Essex Genealogist Volume 7, Number 4 (November 1987): page 181.
- [S1330] Elisha Thayer, "Register of Births in Dedham [1635-1639]," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 1, Number 2 (April 1847): page 99.
- [S1334] William B Trask, "Abstracts from the Earliest Wills on Record in the County of Suffolk, Mass.," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 9 Number 4 (October 1855):.
- [S1335] Elizabeth French, "Genealogical Research in England," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 63 Number 3 (July 1909): pages 277-287.
- [S1337] George Walter Chamberlain, "The English Ancestry of the Chickerings of New England," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 69 Numbrer 3 (July 1915): Pages 226-229.
- [S1885] Mrs. William B. Trask, "Abstracts of Earliest Wills on Record in the County of Suffolk, Mass.," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 9 Number 4 (October 1855): pages 343-348 - https://www.americanancestors.org/DB202/i/11725/343/…