- [S494] Encyclopedia Britanica, (1911),.
- [S521] Schenectady Reformed Dutch Church Christening Records.
- [S524] Door: Fabian Mol, De reputatie van Kieft.
- [S525] Deutsche in Neu-Nederland (1936 (translated)):.
- [S527] Kingston Reformed Dutch Church Baptismal Records.
- [S537] Walter LeRoy Brown, Ancestors of Florence Julia Brown & Some of Their Descendents
(Albion, New York: Eddy Print Company, 1840),.
- [S538] Robert Jordan, Colonial Highways of Greater New York (New York: Bureau For The Examination Of Claims, Department Of Finance, 1908),.
- [S539] Sleepy Hollow Reformed Dutch Church Marriage Records.
- [S540] Bergen Reformed Dutch Church Marriage Records.
- [S541] Bergen Reformed Dutch Church Christening Records.
- [S543] The Old Dutch Burying Ground of Sleepy Hollow, (The History Research Society of the Tappan Zee: 1926),.
- [S544] Kerkelijke Registers 1553-1870.
- [S545] Arnold J. F. van Laer, New York Historical Manuscripts Dutch, (Genealogical Publishing Company Inc., Baltimore, Maryland: 1974;),.
- [S547] Brooklyn.
- [S549] Gwenn F. Epperson, "The True Identity Of John Sales Alias Jan eles Of Mannhattan," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record Volume 123, number 2 (April 1992): pages 65-73.
- [S567] "Genealogy Exchange," New Yorrk Genealogical & Biographical Record
Volume 118, number 1 (January 1987): pages 38-42.
- [S568] Thomas Bentley Wikoff, Anneke Jans Bogardus and Her New Amsterdam Estate (Privately Published, Indianapolis, Ind. 1924),.
- [S600] Rev. A. J. Fretz, A Brief History of John & Christian Fretz (Elkart, Indiana: Mennonite Publishing Company, 1890),.
- [S601] A. J. Fretz Rev, A Brief History of John Valentine Kratz (Elkart, Indiana: Mennonite Publishing Company, 1892),.
- [S604] Plain City, Ohio Helen Ummel Harness, "The Beery Family From Switzerland to Pennsylvania," Mennonite Family History Volume XXV (July 2006): pages 167-170.
- [S615] County East Sussex, England Records Office - Marriage Index.
- [S617] Robert D. Morris & Linda Catt., Robert Morris & Linda Catt, freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~bobmorris/index.htm, (2007),.
- [S628] Bishop's Transcripts of the Parish Church, Scremby, Lincolnshire, England Records.
- [S632] Bishop's Transcripts for the Parish Church at Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England.
- [S759] William Page (editor), A History of the County of Buckingham, Volume 3., http://www. british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=42549 (1925),.
- [S855] 1841 England Census.
- [S856] 1851 English Census.
- [S857] 1861 English Census.
- [S858] 1871 English Census.
- [S861] John H. van Schaick, "Utrecht Farmers in New Netherlands," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record Volume: 127 (January 1996 no. 1 & April 1996 no. 2):.
- [S1188] Dr. Ing. Klaus Timm., Schleswig-Holstein Immigrants in New Amsterdam/New York, 1636-1667
, www.genealogy-sh.com/timm/1636-1667.htm#copywright, (Hans Peter Voss),.
- [S1413] Simon Townley, Oxfordshire: Benson, Ewelme, and Area (Ewelme Hundred), Volume XVIII., http://www.victoriacountyhistory.ac.uk/sites/default/files/… (Victoria County History, University of London: work in progress, 2012),.
- [S1433] F. N. MacNamara, Memorials of the Danvers Family (of Dauntsey and Culworth) (London: Hardy & Page, 1895),.
- [S1512] Herbert W. Sumner, "Marriage Records of Dedham Massachusetts," Connecticut Nutmegger Volume 18 (1905): page 194-200.
- [S1513] Sanuel Chenery Damon, Damon Memorial or Notices of Three Damon Families who came from Old England (Honolulu, Hawai: 1883),.
- [S1514] Richard Alan Damon Jr., The Damon Family of Reading, Mass.
by Richard A. Damon, Jr., 1999;
pp. v, 1-2; PUB BY PENOBSCOT PRESS IN MAINE; (Penobscot Press in Maine: 1999),.
- [S1515] Charles Nutt, History of Worchester oan Its People, Volume 4. (Lewis Historical Publishing Company, New York:v 1919),.
- [S1518] Herbert W. Sumner, "Birth Records of Dedam, Massachusetts," Connecticut Nutmeger
Volume 19, number 1 (January 1986): pages 26-30.
- [S1519] Herbert W Sumner, "Dedham Marriages of Dedham Massachusetts, Part Two," Connecticut Nutmegger Volume 18 (1985): pages 389-395.
- [S1595] Patricia Law Hatcher, "The Family of Philip [Sole] Sales of the Wintrop Fleet," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 168 (January 2014): Pages 43-57.
- [S1626] England Marriages, 1538-1935; Index - Family Search.
- [S1627] England Births & Christenings 1538-1935 - familysearch.org.
- [S1631] England Marriages Index, 1538-1973 - familysearch.org.
- [S1632] England Marriages Index, 1538-1935 - familysearch.org.
- [S1633] England Marriages Index 1538-1973 - familysearch.org.
- [S1634] England and Wales Census 1881, Index - familysearch.org.
- [S1741] William Applebie Eardeley, Chronology and ancestry of Chauncey M. Depew: with fifty-four other affiliated families of New York, New Jersey & New England (New York: 1918),.
- [S1744] Donald Lines Jacobus, "The Wife of Reverend Abraham Pierson," The American Genealogist Volume 9, number 1 (January 1932): pages 37-40.
- [S1745] Biographical & Genealogical History of the city of Newark and Essex County New Jersey (New York: Lewis Publishing Company - 1898),.