- [S32] Elizabeth Van Buren., Abstracts of Wills of Riverhead.
- [S73] William Jarboe Grove, History of Carrollton Manor: Frederick Co., Maryland (Lime Kiln, Maryland: [s.n.], 1922),.
- [S82] George F. Horton, Horton Genealogy or Chronicles of the Descendants of Barnabas Horton of Southold, Long Island, 1640
(Home Circle Publishing Company, Philadelphia: 1876),.
- [S87] Early Settlers of Huntington.
- [S192] George Lee Hamel., Pioneer Family.
- [S200] Leigh Mark Young, "The Conkling Families of the First Aquebogue Division," Suffolk County Historical
(Summer 1996): p. 4.
- [S299] Fellow Institute of American Genealogy and compiled & arranged by Annette Cummings Holbrook McMasters
Andrew Roberts Lord, Holbrook and Allied Families (New York: Thesis Publishing Company, 1942),.
- [S316] Lucius Egbert Weaver, History and Genelogy of a Branch of the Weaver Family
(Rochester, New York: 1928),.
- [S324] Frederic W. Bailey., Early Connecticut Marriages as Found on Ancient Church Records Prior to 1800, (New Haven, Connecticut: Bureau of American Ancestry, 1896),.
- [S327] Alfred Andrews., Memorial: Genealogy and Ecclesiastical History of Farmington, Connecticut. This book contains the Ecclesiastical history, that begins in 1640, of a territory or part of ancient Farmington, Connecticut. (A. H. Andrews, Chicago, Illinois, 1867),.
- [S404] Reverand B. F. De Costa, "Stephen Hopkins of the Mayflower," New EnglaJuly 1879nd Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 33, number 3 (July 1879): pages 300-305.
- [S478] Caleb Johnson, "The True Orgins of Mayflower Passenger Stephen Hopkins," The American Genealogist Volume 73 (July 1998): pages 161-171.
- [S731] George Ernest Bowman, "The Mayflower Genealogies, Stephen Hopkins & His Descendants," The Mayflower Descendant Volume 5, number 1 (January 1903): pages 47-53.
- [S840] Mary Sterns Brooke, Genealogies of Stearns, Lane, Holbrook and Warren Families (Private: 1898),.
- [S884] George Earnest Bowman, "The Will & Inventory of Stephen Hopkins," The Mayflower Descendant Volume 2, number 1 (January 1900): pagess 12-17.
- [S894] Miss Mary G. Hinckley, "The Will of Giles Hopkins 1690," The Mayflower Descendant Volume :, mumber 2 (April 1899): pages 110-112.
- [S905] "Stephen Hopkins," The American Genealogist (July 1998):.
- [S907] W. B. Trask, "Abstract of Early Wills," New England Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 16, number 1 (January 1862): pages 72-76.
- [S908] Ralph Phillips, "Hopkins Family of Wortley, Gloucestershire--Possible Ancestry of Stephen Hopkins," The American Genealogist.
- [S951] Find a grave.
- [S961] History of Huntington, Long Island - http://town.huntington.ny.us/town_history.cfm
- [S962] The Ancestry of Jane Holbrook wife of Thomas Drake of Weymouth, MassachusettTS - www.xroyvision.com.au/drake/research/240.htyml.
- [S965] Transcribed by: Fred Molby Dorothy Maltby Verrill, Maltby Genealogy
, http://maltby-genealogy.tripod.com, (1957 original manuscript),.
- [S1287] George E. Williams, "Rev. Thomas Hooker - Hartford," Connecticut Nutmeger Volume I, number 1 (May 1968): pages 31-33.
- [S1361] Joseph Foster, Alumni Oxonienses: the members of the University of Oxford, 1715 (University of Oxford),.
- [S1364] Pedigree of Vowell family, alias Hooker - cornwall.gov.uk.
- [S1369] Samuel Lewis & John Nelson, The history and topography of the parish of Saint Mary, Islington (London: Gilbert & Rivington; pub. by J.H. Jackson, 1842),.
- [S1378] John Hooker - http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Hooker,_John_%28DNB00%29.
- [S1379] Samuel Smith Travers, A collection of pedigrees of the family of Travers (Oxford: J. H. and J. Parker 1864),.
- [S1462] Douglas Richardson, "The English Ancestry of the Merwin and Tinker Families of New England Part II: John Tinker of Boston and Lancaster, Massachusetts and Windser and New London, Connecticut," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 149 Number 3 (October 1995): pages 401-429 - http://www.americanancestors.org/PageDetail.aspx
- [S1537] D. O. S. Lowell, A Munsey-Hopkins Genealogy (Boston: 1920),.
- [S1548] "Eastham and Orleans, Mass., Vital Records," The Mayflower Descendant Volume 15 Number 1 (January 1913): Pages 52-57.
- [S1650] Sir William Pole, Collections towards a Description of Devon (London: 1791 J. Nichols),.
- [S1651] Thomas Westcote, A View of Devonshire in MDCXXX, with a pedigree of most of its Gentry (Exeter: W. Roberts),.
- [S1655] G A Bratton, "Mode of Proceeding in the Settlement of Estates In the period of Rhode Island's History, from the Records and Files in the office at Warwick," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 12, Number 4 (October 1898): Pages 303-306 - americanancestors.org.
- [S1668] "Jerome Horsey," Wikipedea.
- [S1685] Mowsley Church Records, Leicestershire, England - familysearch.com.
- [S1687] Kimcote & Walton Church Records, Leicestershire, England - familysearch.com.
- [S1689] Lucy Dubois Ackerly, "The Tuthill Family of Tharston, Norfolk Co., England," New York Genealogical and Biographical Record Volume29 Number 4 (October 1898): Pages 215-220 - americanancestors.com.
- [S1694] "Queries & Answerw," The American Genealogist Volume 9 (1932-1933): 260-263.
- [S1696] C.W. Manwaring, Digest of Early Probate Records,.
- [S1698] Helen Schatvet Ullmann, "Hartford District Probate Records from 1750 as Abstracted by Lucius Barnes Barbour from Volume 19 [1761-1764]," Connecticut Nutmegger Volume 39 (2006): pages 37-67.
- [S1755] George E. McCracken, "Thomas Holcombe's Earlier Posterity - Part II," The American Genealogist Volume 57, (1981):.
- [S1795] William B. Saxby, "The Unknown Parents of Daniel Walling, Grandson of Daniel Hicks & James Walling," Rhode Island Roots Volume 29 (2003): pages 1-8.
- [S1802] Donald Lines Jacobus, "Milford [Conn.] Vital Records," The American Genealogist Volume 9 (1932-1933): pages 100-120 - www.americanancestors.org.
- [S1835] Richaard Edgcumbe, "Shelley's Ancestry," Notes and Queries (London, 28 June 1902, Oxford University Press): 509-510 - books.google.com.
- [S1861] George E. McCracken, "The Case Family of Connecticut and Long Island," The American Genealogist Volume 34 Number 2 (April 1958): pages 65-78.
- [S1926] Donald Lines Jacobus, "A Hinman Correction," The American Genealogist Volume 26 Number 4 (January 1950): - https://www.americanancestors.org/DB283/i/11819/256/0
- [S2063] Nova Scotia, Canada, Deaths, 1864-1877, 1890-1960 - Ancestry.com.
- [S2094] Timothy Hopkins, "Stephen Hopkins of the Mayflower and some of his Descendants," New England Genealogical and Historical Register Volume 102 (January 1948): Pages 46-60.