- [S12] Rev. Abner Morris, Genealogical Register of the Descendants of Several Ancient Puritans, Boston: Dutton, & Son, 1861, Library of Michigan, Volume 3.
- [S21] James W. Moore, Rev. John Moore of Newtown, L.I., & Some of His Descendants (Easton, Pennsylvanis, Printed for the Published by the Chemical Publishing Company, 1903),.
- [S31] Rev. Anson Titus, The Titus Family in America: Three Generations
(Dallas, Texas: 1937),.
- [S280] Jr. New York
George William Cocks and assisted by John Cox., History and Genealogy of the Cock-Cocks-Cox Family - Descended From
James and Sarah Cock of Killingworth Upon Matincock, in the Township of Oyster Bay, Long Island, New York
, (Privately Printed for the authors by the Unionist-Gazette Association, Somerville, New Jersey: 1912
- [S324] Frederic W. Bailey., Early Connecticut Marriages as Found on Ancient Church Records Prior to 1800, (New Haven, Connecticut: Bureau of American Ancestry, 1896),.
- [S449] Martha J. Burke, "The Townsend Genealogical Review - A Correction to the Townsend Memorial: The Wife of John II [John I] Townsend," Townsend Newsletter (Winter 1999-2000):.
- [S450] "Four Wills," Townsend (Spring 2000):.
- [S452] Harry Macy Jr., "A NEW NYG&BR ARTICLE OF TOWNSEND INTEREST: Three Elizabeth Ludlams of Oyster Bay," Townsend Newsletter (Spring 2000):.
- [S528] Jan Folkerts, "The Failure of West India Company Farming on the Island of Manhattan," 8 pages - http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/E/wic/wic06.htm
- [S692] Joseph Lemuel & Dean, John Ward Chester., London Marriage Licenses 1521-1869, (London: Bernard Quaritch, 15 Piccadilly, W. 1887),.
- [S781] Henry C. Shelley, John Underhill Captain of New England and New (New York: D Appleton and Co, 1932),.
- [S782] Thomas Clapp Cornell, Adam and Ann Mott, Their Ancestors amd Their Descendants (Originally, Poughkeepsie N Y, 1890: A V Haight, printer; digitized 2 July 2007),.
- [S836] Gideon Delaplaine Schull, Dorthea Scott, Otherwise Gotherson and Hogben, of Egerton House, Kent (Private Printing by Parker and Co. 1883, Digitized by Google 13 June 2008),.
- [S837] George William & Cox, John Cocks, History and Genealogy of the Cock - Cocks - Cox Family Descended from James and Sarah Cock of Killingworth Upon Matinecock, in the Township of Oysterbay, Long Island, New York, (privately printed 1914, Digitezed 15 August 2007 by Google),.
- [S838] Purley, History of Salem, Massachusetts.
- [S967] Ambrose Milton Shotwell, Annals of Our Colonial Ancestors & Their Descendants
R (Robert Smith & Company, Lansing, Michigan -1895),.
- [S971] Patricia L. Haslam, "Captain Daniel Patrick of the 1630 Winthrop Fleet & Some of His Descendants," The New England Historical & Genealogical Register
Volume 153 Number 3 (October 1999): pages 466-484.
- [S1052] J. J. Latting, Genealogical Fragments: The Sinclair and Feake Families (Digitized by the Internet Archive in 2010 with funding from the Allen County Public Library Genealogy Center),.
- [S1054] Winthrop Papers, (Massachusetts Historical Society: 1929),.
- [S1067] "Elizabeth Fones," Wikipedia.
- [S1068] Irving Berdine Richman, Rhode Island: Its Making and Its Meaning;, 2 Volumes. (G. P. Putnam's Sons New York and London, The Knickerbocher Press: 1902.),.
- [S1073] Cornelia Mitchell Parsons, The Quaker Cross: a story of the old Bowne House (National Americana Society: 1911),.
- [S1074] "John Bowne," Wikipedia.
- [S1075] Francis Bazley Lee, Genealogical and Memorial History of the State of New Jersey, 2 Volumes. (New York, Lewis Historical Publishing Company: 1910),.
- [S1076] The Bowne Family Biographies: John Bowne - www.bownehouse.org/history_bowne_family.htm.
- [S1077] "BOWNE, John (1627-1695)," Matlock & Matlock Bath: People of the Past - http://www.andrewspages.dial.pipex.com/matlock/…
- [S1078] "William Coddington," Wikipedia.
- [S1079] George E. McCracken, "The Feake Family of Norfolk, London, and Colonial America," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record Volume 86, Number 3 (July 1955): Pages 132-148.
- [S1081] Clarence Almon Torrey, "The Thomas Family of London, England," The American Genealogist Volume 16 ages 95-101.
- [S1083] St. Nicholas Acons Burial Records.
- [S1084] London, England, Baptisms, Marriages & Burials 1538-1812 - transcribed by Ancestry.com.
- [S1086] London, England, Extracted Parish Records - Ancestry.com.
- [S1087] J. M. S. Brooke., The Transript of the Registers of the United Parishes of St. Mary Woolnoth and St. Mary Wool Church haw in the City of London from their commencement 1538 to 1760, (London: Bowles & Sons, George Street, 1886),.
- [S1091] "Lowlands New Chapel - Feake Family," Felbridge & District History Group (veiwed 18 March 2011): - www.felbridge.org.uk/index.php?p=2_13.
- [S1092] J. H. Morrison, Underhills of Warwickshire (Cambridge: Privately printed at the University Press, 1932),.
- [S1096] Harry Macy, "Captain John Underhill Revised," The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record Volume 127 (January 1996):.
- [S1097] David Harris & Francis Jay Underhill, The Underhill Burying Ground (New York: Printed by The Hine Publishing Company, MDCCCCXXVI),.
- [S1138] The Record of Baptisms, Marriages and Deaths and admission to the church and dismissals therefrom, transcribed from the church records in the town of Dedham, Massachusetts, 1638-1845, (1888),.
- [S1162] Herbert W. Sumner Jr., "Birth Records of Dedham, Massachusetts," The Connecticut Nutmegger Volume 19, number 1 (June 1986):.
- [S1164] Herbert W. Sumner Jr., "Birth Records of Dedham, Massachusetts," The Connecticut Nutmegger Volume 19, number 3 (September 1986):.
- [S1167] Robert I. Farrington Esq., "Edward Richards of Dedham, Massachusetts," The American Genealogist Volume 24, Number 2 (April 1948): pages 87-95.
- [S1168] Robert I. Farrington Esq., "Edward Richards of Dedham, Massachusetts," The American Genealogist
Volume 24, Number 3 (July 1948): pages 143-146.
- [S1187] Amos Canfield, "Abstracts of Early Wills of Queens Co., N.Y., Recorded in Libers A & C of Deeds, Pgs. 114-120," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record
Volume 65, number 4 (October 1934): pages 319-328.
- [S1300] George Ernest Bowman, "Plymouth Colony Vital Records," The Mayflower Descendant
Volume 16, number 2 (April 1914): pages 120-123.
- [S1301] George Ernest Bowman, "Plymouth Colony Vital Records," The Mayflower Descendant
Volume 16, number 4 (October 1914): pages 235-239.
- [S1466] "Silas Titus," Wikipdea - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silius_Titus
- [S1503] Lincolnshire Pedigrees.
- [S1504] New England Historical and Genealogical Register., Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850.
- [S1506] The American Genealogist.
- [S1525] Charles Harding Firth, Dictionary of National Biography, en.wikisource.org/wiki/Titus_Silius_(DNB00),.