- [S10] National Society of Sons & Daughters of the Pilgrims., Lineage of Members of the National Society of the Sons and Daughters of the Pilgrims to January 1, 1929 - Compiled from the Original Applications in Philadelphia
PUBLISHED BY THE SOCIETY
NATIONAL SOCIETY SONS AND DAUGHTERS
OF THE PILGRIMS, (Philadelphia: 1929),.
- [S25] Isaac Haight Beardsley, Genealogical History of the Beardsly/lee Family In America (Denver, Colorado 1902),.
- [S63] Rebecca [Peck] Dusenbery, Peck, Adams and Allied Families, Genealiogical & Biographical (New York, American Historical Sociey, 1925),.
- [S109] Temple Prime, Descent of Comfort Sands and of His Children (Second Edition, New York, 1897),.
- [S132] Malcolm Samds Wilson, Descendants James Sands of Block Island (New York: Private Printing, 1949),.
- [S150] Virginia John G. Hunt of Arlington The Descendents of Thomas Hunt, Sr. who deceased at the Grove Farm, Westchester, New York, February 1694/5 (Descendants herein mentioned are numbered according to the charts of C. B. Whittelsey, of Hartford., Westchester County Historical Society, Elmsford, Westchester County, New York.
- [S191] Michigan Daughters of the American Revolution., Michigan Bible Records and Genealogical Notes, (Daughters of the American Revolution of Michigan),.
- [S229] Edward Sutton Sandys, History of the Family of Sandys of Cumberland, afterwards of Furness in North Lancashire, and its branches in other parts of England & in Ireland (Barrow Printing Co. Ltd., Lawson Street, Barrow-in-Furness, England, 1930),.
- [S230] Charles H. Sandys, Dawn to Twilight in American Colonization.
- [S253] Ruth S. Kennedy., Marriage Returns for Oakland County, Michigan 1836-1884, (Oakland County Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 1094, Birmingham, Michigan - 1989),.
- [S257] Oakland County Genealogical Society., Oakland County, Michigan - Eleventh Census of the United States - 1890 - Schedules Enumerateing Union Veterans and Widows of Union Veterans of the Civil War, (publication editor Joan Pate; Oakland County Genealogical Society, PO Boz 1094, Birmingham, Michigan 48012 - June 1994),.
- [S271] Nellie Beardslee Judson Holt, Beardsley Genealogy (West Hartford, 1951),.
- [S298] Albert Gallatin Wheeler., Genealogical and Encyclopedic History of the Wheeler Family In America, (Boston, Massachusetts. American College of Genealogy, 1914),.
- [S352] Virginia Alleman Brown & abstracted by Virginia A. Brown & Frederick A. Alleman., Abstracts of Divisions of Warren & Sussex County, Estates Filed at Sussex County Courthouse, Newton, New Jersey, (1978),.
- [S353] James P. Snell., History of Sussex & Warren Counties, New Jersey, (Philadelphia: Everts & Peck 1881),.
- [S355] New Jersey Library Sussex County., Compiled Notes on the Beardsley Family.
- [S356] Cemetery Records of Oakland County, Michigan, Volume III. (Michigan Historical Commision: 1926),.
- [S358] Joseph R. Klett, Genealogies of New Jersey Families from the Genealogical Magazine of New Jersey, (Genealogical Publishing Company, Inc.),.
- [S359] James S. Norton., New Jersey in 1793 - An Abstract & Index to the 1793 Militia Census of the State of New Jersey, (1213 East 2100 South, Salt Lake City, Utah: 1973),.
- [S360] Secretary of State & & Job H. Lippincott, Assistant David S. Crater., State of New Jersey Index of Wills, Inventories, Etc. in the Office of the Secretary of State prior to 1901, (State of New Jersey: 1913),.
- [S361] Charles Edgar Stickney., Old Sussex County Families of the Minisink Region, (Reprint by Virginia Alleman Brown of Genealogical Researchers: 1988),.
- [S363] Cynthia Herrin., Oakland County, Michigan Vital Records, www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/inddbs/4404.htm, (Orem, Utah: Ancestory, Inc., 2000),.
- [S575] History of Oakland County, Michigan : a narrative account of its historical progress, its people, and its principal interets, (Chicago: Lewis Pub. Co., 1912),.
- [S657] Frederick R. Alleman., Abstracts of divisions of Warren and Sussex County estates filed at Sussex County courthouse, Newton, New Jersey, from 1789-1918 : photocopy (typescript), (206 Meadowbreeze Lane, Washington, NJ: 1978),.
- [S780] Laura Dayton Fessenden, Genealogical Story [Dayton & Tomlinson] (Crist, Scott & Parshall Publishers, Coopertown, New York: 1902),.
- [S969] Horace Wilbur Palmer, Palmer Families In America
(Neshanic, New Jersey: Neshanic Publishing Company, 1966),.
- [S977] Unknown Hunt Family - 7 June 1962 Westchester County Historical Society,.
- [S1080] George E. McCracken, "The Feake Family of Norfolk, London, and Colonial America," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record Volume 86, Number 4 (October 1955): Pages 209-221.
- [S1098] Underhill Genealogy, 4 Volumes. (Published Privately by Myron C. Taylor: 1932),.
- [S1170] Donald Lines Jacobus, "English Clues Booth, Harvey, Beardsley, Stratfrord, Conn.," The American Genealogist Volume 37, Number 2 (April 1961): pages 77-79.
- [S1319] Walter E. Ziebarth Jr. & John W. Ziebarth, Diret Connections Ziebarth - Magill Ancestry
(Ziemag Publishing, New York, New York: 1997),.
- [S1420] Lavendon Abbey History - http://www.lavendonconnection.com/…
- [S1501] John G. Hunt, "Orgins of the families of Hunt, Fowler, Barnes, Kirke, and Embree, of Westchesther, N. H. & of Hunt of Charleston, Northhampton, Mass.," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 113 Number 1 (January 1959): pages 63-65.
- [S1507] Will of Thomas Hunt 1694 - https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/…
- [S1764] Thersa Hall Bristol, "Westchester County, New York Miscellanea," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record Volume 51, number 3 (July 1920): pages 52-58.
- [S1803] Leslie Mahler, "English Origins of Richard Norman of Salem, Mass.," The American Genealogist Volume 77, number 2 (April 2002): pages 102-103.
- [S1809] Donald Lines Jacobus, "Stratford, [Conn ] Congrdegational Church Records," The American Genealogist Volume 13, number 4 (October 1936): 270-272.
- [S1810] Donald Lines Jacobus, "Additions & Corrections to the Hostories & Genealogies of the Families of Old Fairfield," The American Genealogist Volume 20a (October 1943): page 5.
- [S1811] Frank Baker, The Ancestry of Samuel Baker of Pleasant Valley, Stuben County, New York with some of His Descendants
- [S1812] Stephen & James Dayton, Our Long Island Ancestors, The First Six Generations in America 1639-1807 (Ingram Spark: 2016),.
- [S1817] William Wilcoxson., History of Stratford, Connecticut: 1639-1939, (Stratford Tercentenary Comission: Stratford, Connecticut, 1939),.
- [S1818] Reverend Samuel Orcutt, A History of the Old Town of Stratford & the City of Bridgeport, Connecticut (Fairfield County Historical Society: 1886),.
- [S1820] Addie M. Dickinson, Desendants of Nathaniel Dickinson: Thpescript (The Dickinson Association: 1955),.
- [S1844] Duffield William Coller, The People's History of Essex (Meeggy and Chalk: 1861),.
- [S1845] J. Hall Pleasants, "The Lovelace Family & Its Connections," The Virginia Historical Magazine (1921): 227-243.
- [S1846] Member of Parliament.
- [S1847] The Sandys Family at Wickhamford - 222.badsey.net/wickhamford/sandys.pdf.
- [S1848] Sir Lesleie Stephe, Dictionary of National Biography, (Great Britain: MacMillan 1897),.
- [S1849] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry Second Edition, Kimball G. Everingham. (Genealogical Publishing Company, 1001 North Calvert Street, Baltimore, Maryland: 2011),.