- [S71] Edgar Marsh Gibby, Genealogies of the Budd and Gibby Families (New Jersey, 1961),.
- [S80] Donald Lines Jacobus., History and Genealogy of The Families of Old Fairfield, (New Haven, Conn., The Tuttle, Moorehouse & Taylor Co., 1930),.
- [S103] Clarence E. Pearsall, History of the Pearsall Family, (San Francisco, 1928),.
- [S116] Moses Lewis Scudder., Records of the First Church of Huntington, New York, (Huntington, New York, printed for M. L. Scudder, New York, 1899),.
- [S134] Daniel Kelsey Youngs, Rev. Christopher Yonges and Pastor John Youngs:
Thomas Youngs of Oyster Bay, and his descendants: the 250th Anniversary of Pastor Yonges Settlement Oyster Bay
- [S139] Edward Tanjore Corwin, Corwin Genealogy (Curwin, Curwen, Corwine) in the United States (New York: Green, 1872),.
- [S180] Jr. Arthur Channing Downs, The Downs Family of Long Island.
- [S184] Judy Jacobson, Southold Connections, Historical and Biographical Sketches of Northeastern Long Island (Baltimore, Maryland: Clearfield Company, 1991),.
- [S196] Sherrill Foster, "A Note on "Mary Heriman, Widow" who married "David Gardyner, Gent."," Suffolk County Historical Society Register Volume XXI: number 1 (Summer 1995): pages 19-20.
- [S238] Herbert F. Seversmith & Arthur S. Wardwell, "The Fabulous Pearsalls," The American Volume XVIII, number 2 (October 1941): pages 78-90.
- [S318] Curtiss C. Gardiner, Lion Gardiner and His Descendants 1599-1890 (St. Louis: A. Whipple, 1890),.
- [S326] Families of Ancient New Haven, 8 volumes., https://www.americanancestors.org/DB98/i/7490/15/144559063 (Clarence D. Smith, Rome, New York: 1927),.
- [S341] Thomas W. Cooper., The Records of the Court of Sessions of Suffolk County in the Province of New York, 1670-1688, (Heritage Books, Inc., Bowie MD: 1933),.
- [S345] Lucy Dubois Akerly, The Tuthill family of Tharston, Norfolk County, England and Southold, Suffolk County, New York: (New York: J. Little & Co., 1898),.
- [S346] Albert Welles, History of the Welles family in England and Normandy : with the derivation from their progenitors of some of the descendants in the United States : illustrated with steel plate portraits and plates of coats armorial, and seals of the Bishops Hugo and Jocelyn de (New York: A. Welles, 333),.
- [S728] Enos Goble Budd, The Budd Family
(New York: F. W. Sonneborn, 1881),.
- [S730] Charles Henry Corey, Lineal Ancestors of Captain James Corey and of His Descendants (Private: 1937),.
- [S733] Josephine C. Frost., Ancestors of Frank Herbert DaVol and his wife, Phebe Downing Willits, (New York: F. H. Hitchcock, Genealogical Publisher, 1925),.
- [S734] Charles W. Baird, History of Rye, Westchester County, New York 1660-1870 (Harbor Hill Books, Harrison, New York, reprint 1974 [originally printed 1871]),.
- [S740] Lucy Dubois Akerly, Records of the King Family of Southold, Suffolk County, New York 1595-1901
(New York: 1902),.
- [S844] Orgin of the Name Pearsall - transcribed by James Pearsall - www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/5417/Name.html.
- [S947] Find a grave.
- [S948] Richard Mather, Journal of Richard Mather. 1635. His Life and Death. 1670. (Boston: David Clapp 1850 - Digitized by Google),.
- [S949] "Richard Mather," Wikipedia.
- [S950] Find a grave.
- [S951] Find a grave.
- [S952] Find a grave.
- [S954] Nathaniel Goodwin, Contributions to the Family History of Some of the First Settlers of Connecticut and Massachusetts
(Hartford: F. A. Brown. 1856),.
- [S955] Frances Board Rose, Board, Trenchard, Wilsey, McKee, and Kindred Families (Madison, Wisconsin: 1961),.
- [S956] Eben Putnam, Atherton Genealogy (Private: 1899),.
- [S958] Horace E. Mather, Lineage of Reveran Richard Mather
(Hartford, Connecticut: Press of the Case, Lockwood & Brainard Company, 1890),.
- [S959] Josephine Frost, The Frost Genealogy: Descendants of William Frost of Oyster Bay, New York (H. F. Hitchcock, Genealogical Publisher: 1912),.
- [S974] S. Allyn Peck, "Reverand Peter Prudden, Pastor & Founder of Milford, Connecticut & His English Ancestry," The American Genealogist Volume 16, number 1 (July 1939): pages 1-28.
- [S1049] Gardiner Family - http://longislandgenealogy.com/liggardiner.html
- [S1128] Donald Linus Jacobus, "Milford Church Records," The American Genealogist
Volume 16, number 1 (July 1939): pages28-38.
- [S1200] By William Chauncey Fowler, William Fowler, the magistrate, and one line of his descendants
- [S1201] Donald Lines Jacobus, Origins of the Botsford family (New Haven, Conn., Tuttle, Morehouse & Taylor Co., 1937),.
- [S1202] "Milford Vital Records," The American Genealogist Volume 9 (October 1932): pages 100-159.
- [S1203] "Robert Treat," Wikipedia.
- [S1204] "Richard Treat," Wilipedia.
- [S1205] The History & Genealogy Unit of the Connecticut State Library, "Robert Treat," The Connecticut State Library (April 1999):.
- [S1326] Charles B Moore, "Shipwrights, Fishermen and Passengers from England," New York Genealogical and Biographical Record Volume 10, Number 4 (October 1879): pages 149-155.
- [S1327] Rufus King, "Inscriptions from the Churchyard in Orient, N. Y.," New York Genealogical and Biographical Record Volume 6, Number 2 (April 1875): 107-109.
- [S1457] James Clark Parshall, The history of the Parshall family : from the conquest of England by William of Normandy, A.D. 1066, to the close of the 19th century, http://persi.heritagequestonline.com.epass.tln.lib.mi.us/…;glhbooks;Genealogy-glh12546295;21;-1;#toc, (Syracuse N.Y. 1903),.
- [S1690] Lucy Dubois Ackerly, "The Tuthill Family of Tharston, Norfolk Co., England," New York Genealogical and Biographical Record Volume29 Number 3 (July 1898): Pages 123-127 - americanancestors.com.
- [S1756] Great Migration: Passengers of the Mary Anne of Yarmouth, 1637 - www.geni.com/projects/Great-Migration-Passengers-of-the-Mary-Anne-of-Yarmouth-1637/6456.
- [S1757] The Great Migration: Passengers of the Hector, 1637 & 1638 - www.geni.com/projects/Great-Migration-Passengers-of -the-Hector-1637-1638/6511.
- [S1780] George F. Partridge, History of the Town of Bellingham, Massachusetts, 1719-1919 (1919),.
- [S1918] Michigan Death Certificates, 1921-1952.