F, b. 3 June 1669, d. 29 April 1737
|Father||Nicolas Massard b. 4 Jun 1634, d. b 23 Nov 1685|
|Mother||Anne Bellesoeur dit Lucas b. c 1640, d. 11 Dec 1710|
Anne was born on Monday, 3 June 1669 in Sillery, ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada. She was christened on the same day there.1 A contract for the marriage of Dominique Rouault & Anne Massard was signed on 23 November 1685. It was drawn up by notary Gilles Rajeot. It notes he was the son of Julien Rouault & Genevieve Grimoult. It also notes she was the daughter of Nicolas Massard & Anne Bellesoeur of Lauzon.2 There is no proof they ever married. Anne married Pierre-Yves Lebert on 4 September 1690 in ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada, at the Basilica of Notre Dame.3 Pierre-Yves & Anne had children: child [12/26/1692-12/16/1692], Gabriel [1696-10/25/1780][m. 11/03/1722 Marie Angelique Bouteiller, 2nd 12/28/1723 Marie Vache & 3rd 3/04/1737 Marie-Josephe Durand], Pierre [1698-2/14/1717], Marie Renee [5/20/1700-4/03/1745][m. 9/23/1715 Louis Durete & 2nd 2/15/1719 Jean-Baptiste Patenote], Louise-Charlotte [12/19/1703-2/14/1717], Charles [2/14/1707-12/02/1708] & Louise [9/20/1708-10/21/1708].4 Anne's husband, Pierre-Yves, died on 16 May 1736 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, leaving her a widow. Anne departed this life on Monday, 29 April 1737 in Montreal at age 67 years, 10 months and 26 days. She was buried there in the cemetery of Notre Dame on Tuesday, 30 April 1737.5
|Pierre-Yves Lebert b. 1658, d. 16 May 1736|
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Baptism: 3 June 1669 - Anne Massart, born this day, daughter of Nicolas Massart & Anne Bellesoeur; sponsors; Jean Demez & Anne Gentreau; at Sillery. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Marriage Contract Certificate Number 94726:.
- [S1556] Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967: Marriage: 4 September 1690 - Anne Massard, daughter of the Nicolas Massard & Anne Bellesoeur, & the late Pierre-Yves LeBert, son of the late Jean LeBert & Marie Jourligueon; at Notre Dame de Quebec - Ancestry.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Family Certificate Number 6618.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Burial: 30 April 1737 - Anne Massard; age: 73 years], died: yesterday; widow of Pierre Leber; witness: Gabriel Leber; at the parish of Notre-Dame, Montreal. - www.genealogiequebec.com.