F, b. 16 April 1675, d. circa 9 July 1713
|Father||Jean Maseau dit St-Martin b. c 1648, d. b 29 Nov 1724|
|Mother||Anne Michel b. c 1645, d. 29 Nov 1724|
Marie-Madeleine was born on Tuesday, 16 April 1675 in Sorel, St-Pierre-De Saurel, Quebec, Canada. She was christened there on 6 May 1675 in St-Pierre Church.1 There was a marriage contract made on 30 January 1695.2,3 Marie-Madeleine married Louis Laporte dit St-Georges, son of Jacques Laporte dit St-Georges and Marie Nicole Duchesne, on 29 June 1696 in Contrecoeur, Vercheres County, Quebec, Canada, at Tres Ste-Trinitie Church.4,2 Marie-Madeleine departed this life in St-Sulpice.5 She was buried there in St-Sulpice Cemetery on Sunday, 9 July 1713.
|Louis Laporte dit St-Georges b. c 26 Oct 1667, d. c 26 Jan 1717|
- [S1556] Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967: Baptism: 6 May 1675 - Marie Madeleine Massot, born the 16th of April, daughter of Jean Massot dit St Martin & Anne Michel; sponsors: Leonard Batonezon dit Lelande & Marie Madeleine Duquin at Sorel. - Ancestry.com.
- [S1594] Rene Jette, Dictionnaire Genealogicque des families du Quebec, page 651.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Marrigae Contract: Louis Laporte, son of Jacques Laporte dit St Georges & Nicole Duchasne and Marie Madeleine Masseau dit St Martin, daughter of Jean Masseau & Michelle Duquet. Notary: Claude Mague - Contract completed 29 June 1696.
- [S1556] Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967: Marriage: 30 January 1695 - Louis Laporte dit St-Georges & Madeleine Massot at Contrecoeur - Ancestry.com.
- [S1557] Genealogy of Canada: Death: 9 July 1713 - Madeleine Massot at St-Sulpice. - www.nosorigines.qc.ca/GenealogieQuebec.aspx?genealogy.