F, b. 10 August 1644, d. circa 17 December 1702
Genevieve was born on Wednesday, 10 August 1644 in ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada. She was the daughter of Nicolas Marsolet & Marie Lebarbier. She was christened on the same day there in the Basilica of Notre Dame.1 Genevieve married Michel Guyon, son of Jean Guyon and Mathurine Robin, on 4 September 1662 in ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada, at the Basilica of Notre Dame.2 Michel and Genevieve had children: Joseph [1/24/1664], Genevieve [1/17/1666] [m. 7/20/1682 Jean-Baptiste Amiot], Louis [11/23/1667-11/27/1667], Michel [5/04/1669], Marie-Elizabeth [7/19/1671] [7/01/1691 Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne], Jean-Baptiste [5/25/1673], Anne [5/16/1675] [m. 12/27/1695 Laurent Renaud], Charles [2/12/1677], Suzanne-Marguerite [2/21/1679] [m. 11/06/1696 Pierre Constantin], Louis [2/20/1681], Angelique [8/26/1683] [m. 11/24/1700 Gilles Chauvin], Mathieu [11/24/1685] [m. 1723 Elizaberth De Lavoye] & Jean [11/24/1685-5/24/1758] [m. 11/27/1719 Marie-Louise Coutron].3 1666, Genevieve and her husband, Michel, were listed on the Canadian Census at ville de Quebec. Enumerated in this household were Michel Guyon [32 years], Genevieve [22 years], Joseph [2 years], Genevieve [5 months] & Louise Leblanc [13 years].4 1681, Genevieve and her husband, Michel, were listed on the Canadian Census. Enumerated in this household were Michel Guyon [45 years], Genevieve [34 years], Joseph [17 years], Genevieve [15 years], Charles [12 years], Marguerite [10 years], Jean [8 years], Jeanne [6 years], Charles [5 years], Suzanne [3 years] & Louis 1 year].5 Genevieve departed this life in Neuville, Portneuf County, Quebec, Canada. She was buried there in the churchyard of St-Francois-de-Sales on Sunday, 17 December 1702.6
|Michel Guyon b. c 3 Mar 1634|
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Baptism: 10 August 1644 - Genevieve Marsolet, born this day, daughter of Nicolas Marsolet & Marie Lebarbier; sponsors: Olivier LeTardif & Marie Langlois, at Notre Dame de Quebec.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 4 September 1662 - Michel Guion, son of Jean Guion & the late Mathurine Robin and Genevieve Marsolet, daughter of Micholas Marsolet & Marie Lebarbier; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1558] Cyprien Tanguay, Quebec, Genealogical Dictionary of Canadian Families [Tanguay Collection 1608-1890], Volume 1: page 295 - Baptism, Burial & Marriage dates.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Census Number 95923.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Census Number 98525.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Burial: 17 December 1702 - Genevieve Marsolet, spouse of Michel Guion Derouvay, at Neuville. - www.genealogiequebec.com.