F, b. 1697, d. circa 22 July 1724
|Father||Louis Laporte dit St-Georges b. c 26 Oct 1667, d. c 26 Jan 1717|
|Mother||Marie-Madeleine Maseau b. 16 Apr 1675, d. c 9 Jul 1713|
Marie-Anne was born in 1697 in Contrecoeur, Vercheres County, Quebec, Canada.1,2 Marie-Anne married Joseph Mousseau on 8 March 1717 in St-Sulpice, Quebec, Canada, at St-Sulpice Church.3 Joseph & Marie-Anne had children: Marie Josephe [2/21/1718][m. 2/08/1740 Pierre Durand], Joseph [1/09/1720-1A2/20/1755][m. 2/19/1748 Marie Genevieve Chagnon], Marie Anne [3/19/1722-5/17A/1722] & Francois [8/31/1723-10/03/1807][m. 10/14/1754 MarieTherese Larcheveque].4 Marie-Anne departed this life in St-Sulpice.5 She was buried there in St-Sulpice Cemetery on Saturday, 22 July 1724.5
|Joseph Mousseau b. 6 Jun 1697, d. 23 Mar 1788|
- [S1557] Genealogy of Canada: Birth: circa 1696 - Marie-Anne Laporte, daughter of Louis Laporte & Madeleine Massot - www.nosorigines.qc.ca/GenealogieQuebec.aspx?genealogy.
- [S1594] Rene Jette, Dictionnaire Genealogicque des families du Quebec, page 651 - Marie-Anne Laporte born: cirva 1596 [Note: Her parents were married in June of 1696 - Therefore, we placed her birth circa 1697. - klm].
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Marriage: 8 March 1717 - Joseph Mousseau, son of Jacques Mousseau dit Desilais & Marie Ann Donnais, and Marie Anne Laporte, daughter of Louis Laporte & Madeleine Massot; also present: Piere Laporte, Pierre Donnez, Jean Laporte & Ignace Desvoyon at St-Sulpice.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Children of Joseph Mousseau & Marie Anne Laporte.
- [S1556] Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967: Burial: 22 July 1724 - Marie-Anne Laporte, age 28 years, wife of Joseph Mous___ at St-Sulpice - Ancestry.com.