Marie Elisabeth Isabelle Laporte dit St-Georges1
F, b. 23 April 1703, d. 13 April 1750
|Father||Louis Laporte dit St-Georges b. c 26 Oct 1667, d. c 26 Jan 1717|
|Mother||Marie-Madeleine Maseau b. 16 Apr 1675, d. c 9 Jul 1713|
Marie Elisabeth Isabelle was born on Monday, 23 April 1703 in Contrecoeur, Vercheres County, Quebec, Canada.2 She was christened there on 5 May 1703 in Tres Ste-Trinitie Church.3 Marie Elisabeth Isabelle married Nicolas Sylvestre, son of Nicolas Sylvestre and Barbe Neveu, on 16 February 1721 in St-Sulpice, Quebec, Canada, at St-Sulpice Church.4 Marie's husband, Nicolas, died circa 12 April 1750 in Ile-DuPas, Quebec, Canada, leaving her a widow. She was buried there in the churchyard of La Visitation on Monday, 13 April 1750.5 Marie departed this life on Monday, 13 April 1750 in Ile-DuPas at age 46 years, 11 months and 21 days.
|Nicolas Sylvestre b. 7 Jul 1699, d. c 12 Apr 1750|
- [S1594] Rene Jette, Dictionnaire Genealogicque des families du Quebec, page 652.
- [S1557] Genealogy of Canada: Birth: 23 April 1703 - Marie-Elisabeth Laporte, daughter of Louis Laporte & Marie-Madeleine Masseau at Contrecoeur [Research Program in Historical Demography] - www.nosorigines.qc.ca/GenealogieQuebec.aspx?genealogy.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Baptism: 5 May 1703 - Marie Elizabeth Laporte, born 23 April 1703, daughter of Louis Laporte & Madeleine Mazeaux; sponsors: Pierre Laporte & Elizabeth Fayhol, daughter of Jean Fayol; also present was Jean Baptiste Mazeaux dit St Martin at Contrecoeur.
- [S1556] Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967: Marriage: 16 February 1721 - Nicolas Sylvestre, son of Nicolas Sylvestre & ___ _reumn, and Marie-Elisabeth de Laporte, daughter of Louis Laporte & Marie-Magdeline Ayouiotte at St-Sulpice - Ancestry.com.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Burial: 13 April 1750 - Marie-Elisabeth Laporte, died this day, spouse of Nicolas Silvestre [deceased] at the parish of La Visitation-de-la-Sainte-Vierge-de-I'Lsle-Dupas - www.genealogiequebec.com.