M, b. circa 25 August 1630, d. 8 December 1675
Francois was born at Saint-Martin du Vieux Belleme. He was christened there on 25 August 1630 in Saint-Martin Church.1 Francois married Marie-Madeleine Rochon on 25 September 1657 in ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada, at the Basilica of Notre Dame.2 Francois & Marie-Madeleine had children: Louis [7/29/1658-10/12/1677], Marie Cecile [7/25/169-9/18/1662, Simon [12/18/1661-8/27/1687][m. 7/12/1685 Francoise Letourneau], Pierre [4/26/1663-11/19/1687], Marie-Madeleine [2/18/1665][m. 1/27/1687 Ignace Pepin], Francois [5/04/1666-12/16/1687], Robert [9/26/1668-9/12/1723][m. 7/05/1688 Elisabeth Isabelle Letourneau & 2nd 4/15/1716 Marie-Anne Soucy], Marie Therese [9/27/1670], Marie Therese [3/25/1672][m. 11/20/1686 Martin Baucher & 2nd 6/18/1703 Nicolas Martin], Antoine [4/15/1674-3/06/1740] & Joseph [6/05/1676][m. before 12/31/1716 Marie Cartier].3 1667, Francois and Marie-Madeleine were listed on the Canadian Census in Ste-Familie, Ile d'Orleans, Quebec, Canada. Enumerated in this household were Francois Golin [35 years], Marie Rochon [28 years], Louis [9 years], Simon [6 years], Pierre [4 years], Madeleine [2 years], Francois [15 months].4 Francois departed this life on Sunday, 8 December 1675 in Ste-Familie. He was buried there in the churchyard of Ste-Familie on Monday, 9 December 1675.5
|Marie-Madeleine Rochon b. 21 Apr 1639, d. c 20 Dec 1687|
- [S1557] Genealogy of Canada: Baptism: 25 August 1630 - Francois Gaulin, son of Vincent Gaulin & Marie Bonnemer at St-Martin du Vieux Belleme, France. - A plaque is at the church in honor of this family. - www.nosorigines.qc.ca/GenealogieQuebec.aspx?genealogy.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 25 September 1657 - Francois Golin, son of Vincent Golin & Marie Bonnemer, and Marie Rocheron, daughter of Julien Rocheron & Martine Le Moyne; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Family Certificate Number 1089.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Census Certificate Number 96544.
- [S1556] Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967: Burial: 9 December 1675 - Francois Gaulin, died yesterday at around the age of 45 years; at Ste-Familie, Quebec. - Ancestry.com.