M, b. circa 1682, d. circa 31 January 1759
Dominique was born circa 1682 in Champlain, Les Chenaux County, Quebec, Canada. He was the son of Guillaume Dubord & Catherine Guerard.1 Dominique married Marie-Jeanne Aure, daughter of Rene Aure dit Grandmont and Denise Damanee, on 28 April 1710 in Champlain at the church of La Visitation.2 Dominique & Marie Jeanne had a son, Pierre [2/20/ 1711-5/21/1788][m. Marie Marguerite Duteau].3 Dominique's wife, Marie-Jeanne, died on 20 March 1712 in Champlain leaving him a widower. He married a second time on 22 November 1714 to Francoise Turcot at Champlain..4 Dominique departed this life in Champlain. He was buried there in the churchyard of la Visitation on Wednesday, 31 January 1759.5
|Marie-Jeanne Aure b. 24 Feb 1683, d. 20 Mar 1712|
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Census # 97288 - 1681 Census, Champlain: Guillaume Dubort [45 years], Catherine Guerard [32 years], Pierre [10 years], Maximin [7 years], Etiennette [5 years] & Dominique [1 year].
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 28 April 1710 - Marie-Jeanne Houraye,daughter of Renee Houraye & Denise Dammanee; and Dominique Dubor, son of Guillien Dubord & Catherine Guerard; at the parish of la Visitation, Champlain. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Family Certificate Number 10636.
- [S1557] Genealogy of Canada - www.nosorigines.qc.ca/GenealogieQuebec.aspx?genealogy.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Burial: 20 June 1749 - Dominique Dubord, died at around the age of 80 years; at the parish of la Visitation, Champlain. - www.genealogiequebec.com.