F, b. circa 27 July 1707, d. 23 March 1778
|Father||Pierre Dubois b. 7 Oct 1675, d. 26 Nov 1743|
|Mother||Marie-Anne Maillou b. 9 May 1682, d. 18 Dec 1735|
Marie-Louise was born in Beaumont, Bellechasse County, Quebec, Canada. She was christened there on 27 July 1707 in St-Etienne Church.1 Marie-Louise married Pierre Lambert on 8 January 1732 in St-Nicolas, Levis County, Quebec, Canada, at St-Nicolas Church.2 Pierre and Marie Louise had children: Pierre [3/29/1733-7/13/1733], Pierre Joseph [6/29/1734], Marie Marguerite [6/17/1736], Marie Louise [9/04/1738-6/10/1810][m. 6/23/1755 Francois Louve], Marie Joseph [4/10/1740-1/14/1815][m. 10/05/1761 Etienne Morar], a son [7/06/1742-7/06/1742], Francois [7/21/1743-8/16/1745], Jacques Pierre [9/05/1746-12/06/1747], Marie Louise [7/02/1748-4/03/1819][m. 8/12/1783 Leonard Frerot] & Marie Louise Genevieve [1/25/1752-8/21/1754].3 Marie-Louise's husband, Pierre, died on 22 July 1756 in ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada, leaving her a widow. Marie-Louise married 2nd Augustin Demolier on 25 October 1762 in ville de Quebec at the Basilica of Notre Dame.4 Marie-Louise departed this life on Monday, 23 March 1778 in ville de Quebec. She was buried there in the Notre Dame Cemetery on Thursday, 26 March 1778.5
|Pierre Lambert b. 22 Jan 1707, d. 22 Jul 1756|
|Augustin Demolier b. 26 Nov 1711, d. c 9 Jun 1785|
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Baptism: 27 July 1707 - Louise Dubois, daughter of Pierre Dubois & Marie Anne Maillou; sponsors: Jean Baptiste Drapeaux & Perrine Lacroix; at Beaumont. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 8 January 1732 - Pierre Lambert dit Champagne, son of Francois Lambert dit Champagne and Marguerite Pilotte and Louise Dubois, daughter of Pierre Dubois and Marie Anne Mailloux; at St-Nicolas. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Family Certificathe Number 17930.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 25 October 1762 - Augustin Demoliers, widower of Marie Louise Pepin, and son of the late Jacques Demoliers & the late Elisabeth Dufeuilly and Marie Louise Duboy, widow of Pierre Lambert dit Champagne, and daughter of the Pierre Duboy & the late Marie Anne Maillou; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Burial: 26 March 1778 - Marie-Louise Dubois, died 3 days ago at the age of around 41 years, wife of Pierre Desmoliers. Notre Dame - www.genealogiequebec.com.