F, b. 20 July 1660, d. 29 November 1702
|Father||Jean Crete b. 8 Nov 1626, d. 4 Mar 1717|
|Mother||Marguerite Gaulin b. c 14 May 1627, d. 15 Jan 1703|
Francoise was born on Tuesday, 20 July 1660 in Beauport, ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada. She was christened there on 1 August 1660 in the Basilica of Notre Dame.1 Francoise married Henry De Launay on 6 November 1679 in ville de Quebec at the Basilica of Notre Dame.2 Henri & Francoise had children: Marie-Francoise [10/29/1680][m. 10/29/1697 Jean Baptiste Brochu & 2nd 7/06/1716 Jacques Griffard], Phillippe [4/10/1682], Marguerite [3/26/1684-3/04/1703][m. 2/08/1700 Pierre Belanger], Marie Catherine [1/16/1686][m. 1/30/1704 Jean-Baptiste Hubert], Genevieve [12/12/1687-11/145/1746], Joseph [4/10/1689], Rene [2/15/1691-5/04/1725], Marie Barbe [11/20/1692-6/03/1756][m. 9/19/1722 Jean-Baptiste Monmelliandit St-Germain], Marie-Madeleine [4/20/1694-10/16/1773][m. 1/19/1712 Louis Enouille], Marie-Angelique [10/18/1695-10/21/1695], Pierre [12/21/1696-4/25/1703], Jean Baptiste [12/21/1696-12/28/1743][m. 1/21/1732 Marie Angelique Normand], Marie-Angelique [8/08/1698-7/20/1769][m. 2/05/1725 Antoine Parent], Marie-Anne [9/26/1700] & Marie-Genevieve [11/15/1702].3 1681, Francoise and her husband, Henry, were listed on the Canadian Census in ville de Quebec. Enumerated in this household were Henry Delauney [28 years], Francoise Creste [21 years] & Marie [1 year].4 Francoise departed this life on Wednesday, 29 November 1702 in ville de Quebec at Hotel-Dieu at age 42 years, 4 months and 9 days. On the same day, she was buried there in the cemetery of Notre Dame.5
|Henry De Launay b. 3 Feb 1653, d. 25 Nov 1715|
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Baptism: 1 August 1660 - Francoise Creste, born 20 July, daughter of Jean Creste & Marguerite Gaulin, sponsors: Joseph Giffard & Francoise Juchereau; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 6 November 1679 - Henry de Launay, 27 years old, son of the late Pierre de Launay & the late Francoise Pinquet and Francoise Creste, 19 years old, daughter of of Jean Creste & Marguerite Golin at Notre Dame, Beauport, Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Family Certificate Number 4886.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Census Certificate Number 98572.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Burial: 29 November 1702 - Francoise Creste, died this day art around the age of 43 years, wife of Delaune; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.