F, b. 24 June 1673, d. circa 11 November 1713
Anne was born on Saturday, 24 June 1673 in ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada. She was christened there on 25 June 1673 in the Basilica of Notre Dame.1 Anne married Nicolas Pinel, son of Gilles Pinel and Anne Ledet, on 31 May 1695 in Neuville, Portneuf County, Quebec, Canada, at St-Francois-de-Sales Church, Pointe-Aux-Tremples.2 Nicolas and Marie Anne had two children, Marie Anne [7/16/1696-7/30/ 1696] & Nicolas [8/29/1697][m. 2/17/1727 Marie Madeleine Lefebvre dit Anger].3 Anne's husband, Nicolas, died circa 20 July 1698 in Neuville, leaving her a widow. She married second on 24 July 1702, Mathurin Belan at Neuville.4 Anne departed this life in Pointe-aux-Tremples, Neuville. She was buried there in the churchyard of St-Francois-de-Sales, Pointe-Aux-Tremples on Saturday, 11 November 1713.5
|Nicolas Pinel b. 30 Nov 1673, d. c 20 Jul 1698|
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Baptismi: 25 June 1673 - Anne Coutantineau, born esterday, daughter of Julien Coutantineau & Marie Langlois; sponsors: Pierre Menage & Anne Renaud; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 31 May 1695 - Nicholas Pinelle, age of 22 years, son of Gillies Pinelle & Anne Ledet and Ann Coutancineau, age of 22 years, daughter of the late Julien Coutancineau & Marie Langois St-Francois-de-Sales at Point-Aux-Tremble, Neuville. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Family Certificate Number 7452.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage record of the couple. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Burial: 11 November 1713 - Anne Coutantineau, wife of Mathurin Beslan at Neuville. - www.genealogiequebec.com.