F, b. circa 1575, d. before 24 December 1625
|Father||Robert Thomas b. c 1547, d. 8 Jun 1610|
|Mother||Judith Fisher d. 5 Mar 1589|
Judith was born circa 1575 in London, County Middlesex, England. Judith married James Feake, son of William Feake and Mary Wetherhyll, on 29 January 1593 in London, County Middlesex, England, at St. Nicholas Acons Church.2,3 The family resided in London. Judith's husband, James, died in London, County Middlesex, England, leaving her a widow. On 20 May 1625, she was appointed administratrix of James' father, William's estate; His wife, Judith, was appointed administratrix of his father's estate on this date.4 Judith departed this life before 24 December 1625 in London, County Middlesex, England, at the parish of St. Mary Woolnoth. She was buried. St Edmund the king.5
|James Feake b. c 1567, d. b 20 May 1625|
- [S1081] Clarence Almon Torrey, The Thomas Family of London, England, page.
- [S1079] George E. McCracken, The Feake Family of Norfolk, London, and Colonial America, page 144.
- [S1083] St. Nicholas Acons Burial Records: 29 January 1593 - James Ffeeke & Judith Thomas.
- [S1079] George E. McCracken, The Feake Family of Norfolk, London, and Colonial America, page - Commission issued 20 May 1625 to Judith Feake, relict and administratrix of James Feake deceased, while he lived executor of the will of Mary Feake deceased, while she lived relict and executrix of William Feake likewise deceased, to administer the goods &c of the said William, according to the tenor of his will not fully administered by the said Mary Feake his relict.
- [S1087] J. M. S. Brooke, The Transript of the Registers of the United Parishes of St. Mary Woolnoth and St. Mary Wool Church haw in the City of London from their commencement 1538 to 1760, page 213 - Burial: 24 December 1625 Judith Feake, buried in Stt. Edmund's Church in Lombard Streete, stranger, but died in this parish.