M, b. 18 April 1705, d. before 30 April 1748
|Father||William Snowden b. 1671, d. 1 Feb 1724|
|Mother||Rachel Woodward b. 20 Jan 1669, d. 9 Dec 1738|
David was born on Saturday, 18 April 1705 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.1 On 1 October 1705, he was christened in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, at Old South Church.2 David married Mary Gilbert on 24 August 1732 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.3 David's wife, Mary, died before 9 January 1734 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, leaving him a widower. David married 2nd Margaret Gallop on 9 January 1734 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts. They were married by the Rev. Samuel Mather.4 David & Maragaret had a son, Samuel [12/23/1737].5 David departed this life before 30 April 1748 in Boston in the Massachuetts Bay Colony. He left an inheritance to his niece Mary Torrey, daughter of his sister, Abigail, and on this date, Mary appointed her uncle William Torrey, also of Boston, guaridan of this legacy.6
|Mary Gilbert d. b 9 Jan 1734|
- [S1211] Boston, Ma.: Births 1700-1800 [online database. AmericanAncestors.org. New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2006.]: page 39 - David, son of William Snowton & Rachel his wife, born 18 April 1705.
- [S1209] Tober J. Dunkle & Ann S. Lainhart, Records of the Churches of Boston, page 150 - Records of the Old South Church in Boston - October 1, 1705 David, of William & Rachel Snowton.
- [S1210] Boston, Massachusetts Marriages 1700-1809 Online Database: American Ancestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2006
: page 220 - David Snowden & Mary Gilburt August 24 1732.
- [S1209] Tober J. Dunkle & Ann S. Lainhart, Records of the Churches of Boston, page 188 - David Snoden & Margaret Gallop July 9, 1734 by the Reverand Samuel Mather.
- [S1] Church of the Latter Day Saints, International Genealogical Index, 23 December 1737 - Samuel, son of David & Margaret Snoden at Boston.
- [S143] Frederic Crosby Torrey, The Torrey Families in America, Voume 1 page 151.