Pierre Maillou dit DesMoulins
M, b. circa 1631, d. circa 11 June 1699
|Father||Jacques Maillou b. c 1607, d. c 5 Apr 1677|
|Mother||Jeanne Arnaud b. c 1610|
Pierre was born circa 1631 in Brie-sous-Matha, Saintonge, Poitou, France. In 1657, Pierre Maillou, age: 26 years, immigrated from France to Quebec.1 Pierre married Anne Dulaunay on 23 October 1661 in ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada, at the Basilica of Notre Dame.2 His occupation was a a clog maker [foot wear].3 Pierre & Anne had children: Joseph [4/25/1663-12/26/1702][m. 9/10/1685 Suzanne Richard & 2nd 8/07/1690 Louise Achon], Noel [3/29/1666][m. 11/07/1690 Louise Marcoux], Jean-Baptiste [11/29/1668-9/18/1753][m. 2/07/1695 Louise Philippeau, 2nd 7/02/1703 Marguerite Caron & 3rd 10/31/1720 Marie-Catherine Amiot], Marie Anne [11/30/1670-1//28/1749][m. 11/22/1688 Jean Dubois & 2nd 1/10/1711 Noel LeVasseur], Marie [6/07/1673-5/31/1676], Pierre [1/12/1676-5/30/1750][m. 6/09/1701 Anne Marie Lefebvre, 2nd 11/24/1704 Charlotte Moreau & 3rd 10/02/1717 Angelique De Trepagny], & Marie [7/30/1679-8/01/1679].4 1667, Pierre was listed on the Canadian Census in Charlesbourg, ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada. Enumerated in this household were Pierre Maillou [35 years], Anne Delaue [28 years], Joseph [5 years] & Noel [2 years].5 1681, Pierre was listed on the Canadian Census in ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada. Enumerated in this household were Pierre [50 years], Anne Dulaunay [40 years], Joseph [19 years], Noel [16 years], Jean [13 years], Anne [10 years] & Pierre [6 years].6 Pierre departed this life in ville de Quebec. He was buried there in the Notre Dame Cemetery on Thursday, 11 June 1699.7
|Anne Dulaunay b. 10 Jul 1635, d. c 12 Dec 1700|
- [S1559] William P. Filby, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, page 362.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 23 October 1661 - Pierre Maillou dit DesMoulins, son of Jacques Maillou & Lerme Arnaud and Anne Delaunay, daughter of Louis Delaunay & Marguerite Cassalette; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1558] Cyprien Tanguay, Quebec, Genealogical Dictionary of Canadian Families [Tanguay Collection 1608-1890], Maillou Family - Pierre.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Family Certificate Number 1442.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Cenus Certificate Number 96954.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Family Certificate Number 98433.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Burial: 11 June 1699 - Pierre Maillou,died at around the age of 70 year; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.