- [S22] Norman Davis, Westchester Patriarchs, A Genealogical Dictionary of Westchester Co., N.Y. (Heritage Books, Inc., Bowie, Maryland, 1988),.
- [S68] Josephine C. Frost, Haviland Genealogy: Ancestors & Descendants of William Haviland of Newport, Rhode Island & Flushing, Long Island, 1653-1688, with special records of the allied families of Field, Hull, Torrey, Willets-Willis (New York: Lyons Genealogical Co.: 1914),.
- [S75] D.D. Rev. William Allen Hallock, A Brief Sketch of the Hallock Ancestry In the United States. (1866),.
- [S82] George F. Horton, Horton Genealogy or Chronicles of the Descendants of Barnabas Horton of Southold, Long Island, 1640
(Home Circle Publishing Company, Philadelphia: 1876),.
- [S90] Genealogies of Long Island Families From the New York Genealogical & Biographical Record, Two volumes. (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc.: 1987),.
- [S104] William S. Pellatreau., Early Long Island Wills of Suffolk County, 1691-1703, (New York: Francis P Harper, 1897),.
- [S123] John Torrey, Genealogical Notes Showing the Paternal Line of Descent From William Torrey of Combe St Nicholas, Somerset County, England (John S. Horton Printer & Publisher, Scranton, Pennsylvania: 1885),.
- [S127] John Adams Vinton, The Symmes Memorial: Biographical Sketch of Rev. Zechariah Symmes, Minister of Charlestown, 1634-1671, With the Genealogy & Brief Memoirs of Some of His Descendants: also embracing notices of many of the name, both in Europe & America, not connected with the family: and an autobiography. (Boston: J.A. Vinton, 1873;
Boston: David Clapp & Son),.
- [S144] Elmira Torrey Blake Fenno Gendrot, The Ancestory & Allied Famillies of Nathan Blake III (Boston, Massachusetts: Published by the author at the Stanhope Press, 1916),.
- [S146] Gertrude Watkins Gray [Volume I] & Minnisink Chapter of the DAR [Volume II], Early Orange County Wills, (Orange County Genealogical Society, 101 Main Street, Goshen, New York; printed by the Maboie Press 1993),.
- [S185] Edward Doubleday Harris, Ancient Long Island Epitaphs from the Towns of Southold, Shelter Island & Easthampton, New York (Boston: Press of David Clapp & Son, 1903),.
- [S201] Jack E. Phillips Sr., "The Daughters of William Halliok/Hollyoake (c.1610-1684)," Suffolk County Historical Society Register Volume XVIII (Fall 1992): pages 34-36.
- [S267] Frederick A. Virkus
, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy. The Standard Genealogical Encyclopedia of The First Families Of America.
(1925: F. A. Virkus & Company, Genealogical Publishers, 440-442 S. Dearborn Street, Chicago, Ill.
- [S270] Joseph Wickham Case., Southold Town Records - Explanatory Notes, (Printed by Order of the Town of Southold & Riverhead, 1884.),.
- [S340] Rev. Charles Welles Hayes, William Welles of Louthold and his Descendants A.D. 1638 to 1878. (Buffalo, NY: Baker, Jones & Co., 1878.),.
- [S343] Josephine C. Frost, Ancestors of James Wilson Yates and his wife Nancy Davis Terry: showing Mayflower descen t from John Alden, Myles Standish, William Mullines, Alice Mullines, Priscilla Mullines, from Rev. Nathaniel Brewster and through the Drakes, from nearly all the royal families of Europe (New York: F. H. Hitchcock, 1926),.
- [S475] Wesley Logan Baker, Study of the Reeve Family of Southold, Long Island, N. Y. and Southold Descendants of the Southhampton, L. I. Reeves Family (Douglaston, New York: 1970),.
- [S476] "The Olney, Bucks.. Immigrant Cluster - The buckinghamshire Origin of the New England Families of Worchester, Newhall, Kirkland, Farrington, Fuller, Gaines, Partridge, & Purrier," The American Volume 65, Number 2 (April 1990):.
- [S701] U.S & International Marriage Records 1560-1900.
- [S732] Charles B. Moore., Town of Southold, Long Island. Personal Index Prior to 1698, and Index of 1698, (New York: J. Medole, 1868),.
- [S738] New York Calendar of Wills 1626-1836.
- [S916] John Burke, A Genealogical and Heraldic history of the extinct and dormant baronetcies (London: John Russell Smith 4 Old Compton Street, Soho Square 1844),.
- [S932] Edward J. Brockett, The Descendants of John Brockett; one of the original founders of New Haven (East Orange; 1909),.
- [S989] National Archives of the United Kingdom.
- [S1095] Harry Jr. Macy, "Robert Jackson's Three Wives and the Children Thereof," The New York Genealogical & Biographical Record (January 2000): - Volume 131: number 1.
- [S1121] Henry fitz Gilbert Waters, "Genealogical Gleanings," New England Historical & Genealogical Register
Volume XLV (1891):.
- [S1122] John Torrey, Torrey Genealogy (1885),.
- [S1123] Frederic C. Torrey, The Torrey Families and Their Children in America, (Lakehurst, New Jersey 1924),.
- [S1193] Charles Clinton Baldwin, Baldwin Genealogy With Maternal Branches (Summit, New Jersey: 1945),.
- [S1194] Clarence Almond Torrey, "Richard Warren's Wife," The American Genealogist
Volume 16, number 3 (January 1940): page 192.
- [S1195] Clifford L. Stott, "Humphrey Blake & His Descendants in New England & South Carolina," New England Historical & Genealogical Register
Volume 164 (January 2010): pages 64-74.
- [S1196] Clifford L. Stott, "Humphrey Blake & His Descendants in New England & South Carolina," New England Historical & Genealogical Register
Volume 163 (October 2009): pages 278-295.
- [S1198] Clifford L. Stott, "Humphrey Blake & His Descendants in New England & South Carolina," New England Historical & Genealogical Register
Volume 163 (April 2009): pages 85-97.
- [S1349] Clifford Scott, "Humphrey Blake and his Descendants," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 164 Number 1 (January 2010): Pages 63-74.
- [S1358] Almira Torrey Blake Fenno Gendrot, The ancestry and allied families of Nathan Blake 3rd and Susan (Torrey ... (the author, Stanhope Press, Boston: 1916),.
- [S1381] Clifford L. Stott, "Humphrey Blake and his Descendants," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 164 Number 1 (January 2010): pages 63-70.
- [S1684] Jacqueline Dinan, In Search of barnabas Horton, From English Baker to Long Island Proprietor, 1600 - 1680, www.barnabashorton.com, (Pynsleade Books, New York: 2015),.
- [S1685] Mowsley Church Records, Leicestershire, England - familysearch.com.
- [S1686] St. Matthew's Church Records, Walsall, Staffordshire, England
- [S1758] England Births & Christenings 1538-1975 - familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:NYPS-M6J:.
- [S1928] Clarissa Taylor Bass, Descendants of Deacon Samuel & Ann Bass (Wagner Printing Company, Freeport, Illinois 1940),.
- [S1930] Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1621-1850.
- [S1931] Michael J. Leclerc, "Introducing Plymouth Church Records," New England Ancestors - New England Historic Genealogical Society Volume 4.4.
- [S1932] Plymouth MA: First Church Records, 1620-1859 - https://www.americanancestors.org/DB212/i/7391/302/23483777
- [S1934] William B Trask, "Early Records of Boston," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 8 Number 4 (October 1854): Contiinued from page 40 - pages 345-350.
- [S1935] Transcribed by Cyrus Orcutt, "Early Records of Weymouth," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 3 Number 3 (Jully 1849): pages 269-270.
- [S1936] Transcribed by Cyrus Orcutt, "Early Records of Weymouth," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 4 Number 1 (Jan 1850): pages 57-60.
- [S1937] Mrs John E Barclay, "Samuel French & Silence Torrey," The American Genealogist Volume 25 Number 1 (January 1949): pages 23-24.
- [S1938] "Great Boston Fire of 1760," Wikipedea.