- [S26] Stanley R. & Elvera V. Belden, The Family History of Judge Ellsworth B. Belden & Collateral Families (Privately Published, Racine, Wisconsin: 1969),.
- [S69] Abram WIlliam Foote, The Foote Family, compromising the genealogy & history of Nathaniel Foote, of Wethersfield, Conn., and his descendants; also a partial record of descendants of Pasco Foote of Salem, Mass., Richard Foote of Stafford Co., Va., & John Foote of New York City. (Rutland, Vermont, Marble City Press, The Tuttle Co., 1907),.
- [S70] Nathaniel Goodwin, The Foote Family: or, the descendants of Nathaniel Foote, one of the first settlers of Wethersfield, Conn.. with genealogical notes of Pasco Foote, who settled in Salem, Mass., & John Foote and others of the name, who settled more recently in New York (Hartford, Press of Case, Tiffany & Co., 1849),.
- [S87] Early Settlers of Huntington.
- [S99] New York Genealogical Society, New York Genealogica and Biographical Record (Baltimore, Genealogical Publlishing Co.),.
- [S100] Henry King Olmsted, A.M. revised & completed by George K. Ward and Right Rev. Charles T. Olmsted, Mrs. Henry S. Stearns, Prof. Everett Ward Olmsted, Ex-off. Advisory Committee: John Bartow Olmsted, Genealogy of the Olmsted Family In America - Embracing the Descendants of James and Richard Olmsted and covering a period of nearly Three Centuries 1632-1912 (A. T. De LaMare Printing and Publishing Company, Ltd., New York, 1912),.
- [S121] Editor Charles Rufus Street., Huntington Town Records, (Huntington, L.I., the "Long Islander", 1887-1889),.
- [S311] Belden Family Association, Our Belden Families (Privately Published: 1994),.
- [S463] John R. Toten, Christophers Genealogy: Jeffrey & Christopher Christopher of New London, Conn. and their Descendants (New York: New York Genealogical & Biographical Society, 1921),.
- [S753] George E. McCracken, "Nathaniel Foote's English Ancestors," The American Genealogist Volume 53 [number 4] (October 1977): pages 193-206.
- [S755] July 1982 The American Genealogist
- [S812] Henry Hallock Horsford, Ye Horseforde booke - Horsford-Hosford families in the United States of America (Cleveland, Ohio: Tower Press 1936),.
- [S841] William Henry Whitmore, Notes on the Winthrop Family and Its English Connections (J. Munsell, Albany: 1864),.
- [S1053] Evidences of the Winthrops of Groton co. Suffolk, England (Privately Printed 1894-1896),.
- [S1056] "John Winthrop," Wikipedia.
- [S1057] Lawrence Shaw Mayo, Winthrop Family in America (The Massachusetts Historical Society),.
- [S1058] Rober C. Winthrop, Life and Letters of John Winthrop: From his Embarkation for New England in 1630 with the Charter and Company of the Massachuestts Bay until his Death in 1649 (Kessinger Publishing 2006),.
- [S1059] Josephine C. Frost, (Brooklyn, N Y: 1927),.
- [S1060] History of Salem Vol II.
- [S1061] William Richard Cutter, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to the Families of Boston and Eastern Massachusetts (Genealogical Publishing Company: 1995),.
- [S1062] Joseph James [edited with extensive additions] Muskett, The Suffolk Manorial Families being the County Visitations and other Pedigrees
Muskett, Joseph James edited with extensive additions' (Eseter: William Pollard & Company. Ltd., North Street: 1900),.
- [S1063] Frederick John Kingsbury, The Genealogy of the Descendants of Henry Kingsbury of Ipswich and Hamerhill, Mass. (Hartford Press: The Case, Lockwood, & Brainard Company),.
- [S1064] Jmes G. Moseley, John Winthrop's World: History as a Story, The Story as History (The University of Wisconsin Press: 1992),.
- [S1090] Dr. Francis Bremer, John Winthrop: America's Forgotten Founding Father
(Oxford University Press: 2003),.
- [S1139] The Descendants of Isaac Colburn, Jr. (The Transcript Press:, Dedham, Massachusetts: 1921),.
- [S1140] Christopher Gleason Cook, "The English Ancestry of Joseph Clark (1613-1683) of Dedham and Medfield Massachusetts," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 152 (January 1998): pages 3-23.
- [S1161] Herbert W. Sumner Jr., "Marriage Records of Dedham, Massachusetts," The Connecticut Nutmegger
Volume 18, number 2 - September 1985.
- [S1165] Herbert W. Sumner Jr., "Birth Records of Dedham, Massachusetts," The Connecticut Nutmegger Volume 19, number 4 (September 1986):.
- [S1166] Herbert W. Sumner Jr., "Death Records of Dedham, Massachusetts," The Connecticut Nutmegger
Volume 20, number 3 (December 1987):.
- [S1250] Danniel Wood Rudgers, "Govenor Thomas Rudyard of East Jersey & His Descendants in New York," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record Volume 122, number 1 (January 1991): pages 30-36.
- [S1314] Paul W. Prindle, "The Wife of Lieut. Samuel Smith of Wetherfield," The American Genealogist
Volume 32, number 4 (October 1955): pages 202-263.
- [S1315] "The Founder's of New England," New England Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 14, number 4 (October 1860): pages 297-346.
- [S1316] "More Freemen," New England Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 4, mumber 1 (January 1850): pages 25-26.
- [S1317] James William Hook, Lieut. Samuel Smith His Children and One Line of Descent
(James W. Hook, New Haven, Connecticut: 1953),.
- [S1465] John Philpot John Cooke., Visitations of Hertfordshire, (London:1886),.
- [S1468] Donald Linus Jacobus, "Answers, William Smith," The American Genealogist Volume 15, Number 1 (July 1938): page 64.
- [S1470] Gary Boyd Roberts, "Ancestry of Millard Fillmore," The American Genealogist Volume 63 Number 3 (Jan 1988):.
- [S1471] Henry Marvin Benedict, Genealogy of the Benedicts in Amereica (Albany: Joel Munsell, 82 State Street, 1870),.
- [S1473] Alfred Andrews, Genealogical History of John & Mary Andrews who settlet in Farmington, Conn., A.j H. Andrews & Co., Chicago, Ill. 1872,.
- [S1474] Epher Whitaker, "The Founders of Southold, Long Island," New York Biographical & Genealogical Record Volume 26, number 2 (April 1895): pages 85-89.
- [S1481] LaRue Olsen, "The English Origins of the First Thomas Benedict of Long Island and Norwalk, jConncticut," Connecticut Nutmeger
Volume 39, number 3 (December 2006): pages 353-362.
- [S1482] Royal Ralph Hinman, A Catalogue of the Names of the Early Puritan Settlers of the Colony of Connecticut (Case, Tiffany, 1852 -),.
- [S1483] William A. Robbins, "Descendants of Edward Tredwell," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record
Volume 42, number 2 (April 1911): pages 177-193.
- [S1484] Conelin Mann, "Thomas and Richard Brush of Huntingdon, L. I.," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record Volume 66 Number 3 (July 1935): pages 201-220.
- [S1505] "Diary of Rev. Samuel Dexter," New England Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 14, number 2 (April 1860): pages 107-112.
- [S1508] Francis H. Fuller, "Notes and Queries," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 59 Number 3 (July 1905):.
- [S1516] Paul C. Reed, "Whitney Origins Revisited," The American Genealogist Volume 69 (January 1994): pages 9-14.
- [S1699] Willard S. Allen, "Long Meadow [Mass.] Families," New England Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 31, number 3 (July 1877): page 318-32.
- [S1725] Leslie Mahler, "The English Origin of Thomas & Sarah [Scott] Graves of Hartford, Connecticut & Hadley, Massachusetts," The American Genealogist Volume 82, number 2 (April 2007): pages 107-110.
- [S1816] Albert Welles, History of the Welles Family in England & Normandy (New York: Albert Welles, 67 University Place - 1876),.