- [S83] Joseph Jackson Howard, Visitation of England & Wales, Visitation of Shropshire, 1623, (London, privately printed 1893-1921),.
- [S124] A Memorial of John, Henry, and Richard Townsend & their descendants. (New York: W. A. Townsend, Publisher, 1865),.
- [S241] H. Sydney Grazesbrook, The Heraldic Visitations of Stratfordshire Made by Sir Richard St. George, Norroy, in 1614, and by Sir William Dugdale, Norroy, in the years 1663 & 1664., (London: Mitchell & Hughes, 140 Wardour St., W. 1885),.
- [S437] George L. Hamm., Livingston County Marriages, 1836-1850 V. 1, (1934),.
- [S448] Martha J. Burke, "Two John Townsends & the Mayflower Connection," Townsend Newsletter (Winter 1999-2000):.
- [S451] Townsend Society Newslwtter.
- [S453] Martha Burke, "Solomon Townsend of Rhode Island," Townsend Society Newsletter (Summer 2001):.
- [S458] Martha J. Burke, "Townsends: Dutchess County, New York [Part II]," Townsend Newsletter (Fall 1980):.
- [S690] John Burke., History of the Landed Gentry
, (London: Published for Henry Colburn, 1836),.
- [S843] "Lists of Monarchs of Northumbria," Wikipedia - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/list_of_monarchs_of_northumbria.
- [S850] "Honourable Society of the Inner Temple," Wikipedia.
- [S851] The Parlimentary Gazetteer of England and Wales - 1840, (A Fullarton & Co. 110 Brunswick Street; Glascow: 1840),.
- [S852] "Bathurst Coat of Arms/ Bathurst Family Crest," Coat of Arms and Family Crest (viewed on November 16, 2008): - http://www.4crests.com/bathurst-coat-of-arms.html
- [S853] Arthur Collins, Collins's Peerage of England; Genealogical, Biographical, and Historical
, http://books.google.com/books?id=VYkUAAAAYAAJ, (Printed for F. C. and J. Rivington, Otridge and son, 1812. Digitized 24 Jan 2008),.
- [S854] Sir Bernard Burke., History of the the Colonial Gentry, (London: Harrison & Sons, 59 Pall Mall, Lolndon, S.W.; 1895: Digitized Aug 15, 2008 by Google),.
- [S864] James Davenport, The Washborurne Family of Little Washbourne & Wichenford in the County of Worchester (Methuen & Company, 1907),.
- [S868] Frederick Lewis Weis, Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists who came to America before 1700 Genealogical Publishing Company 1992),.
- [S910] John T. Shawcross, The Arms of trhe Family - The Significance of John Miltonus Relatives & Asociates
awcrosshn T. (University Press of Kentucky 2004),.
- [S911] The History, Gazatteer and Directory of the County of Derby
(Henry Mozley & Son: 1839),.
- [S914] C. R. J. & Greenslade, M. W. Currie, A History of the County of Stafford, (1996 [British History online]),.
- [S915] H, C. Maxwell Lyte, Calendar of Close Rolls, Edward III
(1901 [British History Online]),.
- [S917] Rodolph Baron , Vicar of Greasley. Nottingham von Hube, Griseleia in Snotinghscire
(Murray's Nottingham Book Company: 1901),.
- [S918] Charles Cox, Noteson the Churches of Derbyshire.
- [S935] Vicar of Greasley Rodolph von Hube, Griseleia in Snotinghscire, An Illustrated History from the Earliest Times and from Reliable Sources of the Parish Church of, www.nottshistory.org.uk/vonhube1910/titlepage.htm, (Nottingham: Murray's Nottinghamshire Book Company, 1901.),.
- [S937] Joseph Tilley, Old Halls, Manors, and Families of Derbyshire (Derby: Frank Murray, Moray House, 1893),.
- [S1016] Robert William Eyton, Antiquities of Shropshire (J.R. Smith, 1857),.
- [S1018] Edited by The William Salt Archeological Society, Collections for a History of Staffordshire, (London: Harrison and sons, St Martin's Lane. Printers in Ordinary to Her Majesty. 1899),.
- [S1019] Edited by The William Salt Archeological Society, Collections for a History of Staffordshire, (London: Harrison and sons, St Martin's Lane. Printers in Ordinary to Her Majesty. 1891),.
- [S1020] Edited by The William Salt Archeological Society, Collections for a History of Staffordshire, Volume III. (London: Harrison and sons, St Martin's Lane. Printers in Ordinary to His Majesty. 1919),.
- [S1021] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, Kimball G. Everingham. (Genealogical Publishing Company, 1001 North Calvert Street, Baltimore, Maryland: 2004),.
- [S1022] Edited by The William Salt Archeological Society, Collections for a History of Staffordshire, (London: Harrison and sons, St Martin's Lane. Printers in Ordinary to Her Majesty. 1891 V. XII),.
- [S1023] H. F. Parshall, The Parshall Family, A.D. 870-1913 (London: F Edwards 1915),.
- [S1024] H.F.J. Vaughan, "Donington Church and Lordship," Transactions of theShropshire Aarcheological Society VI (1883):.
- [S1026] Reverand william Betham, The Baronetage of England (London: W. S. Betham, Furnival's-in-Court, Holborn: 1802),.
- [S1027] Sampson Erdeswicke, A Survey of Staffordshire Containing the Antiquities of that County
(London: J. B. Nichols & Son, 25, Parliament-Street. 1844),.
- [S1039] H Statham, The Descent of the Family of Statham (London: Times Book Company Limited,42 Wigmore Street, W. 1),.
- [S1050] Ancient Burial Grounds of Long Island
- [S1101] Codnor Castle - www.codnorcastle.com.
- [S1322] By Brent A. Schlottman, "Additions to the First Five Generations of Descendants of Edmund Weston of Duxbury, Massachusetts," New England Historical & Genealogical Register
Volume 147, Number 1 (January 1993): pages 64-67.
- [S1324] Gertrude Mann Christopher Townsend and some of his Descendants.
- [S1325] Ethan Allen Doty., Doty-Doten Family in America: Descendants of Edward Doty, an Emigrant by the Mayflower, 1620, (Brooklyn, N. Y. for the Author 1897 - A Google Book),.
- [S1458] Daniel Boyd Smith Frank E. Grizzard, Jamestown Colony: A Political, Social, and Cultural History, http://books.google.com/books, (ABC-CLIO, 2007),.
- [S1459] Captain John Smith, The Generall Historie of Virginia, New England & the Summer Isles ..., Volume 1, http://books.google.com/books, (Glasgow, James MacLehose and Sons),.
- [S1775] Paul Franklin Johnson, Genealogy of Captain John Johnson of Roxbury, Massachusetts, generations i to xiv (1951),.
- [S1788] Jr. William B. Saxby, "John Walling of Glocester, Rhode Island, and His Wife, Hope Orne," The American Genealogist Volume 71, number 2 (April 1996): pages 65-75.
- [S1789] William B. Sasby, "The parents of Hezekiah Herendeen: A Mystery Three Quarters Solved," Rhode Island Roots Volume 26 (2000): pages 109-112.
- [S1828] "Jacob Weston Family Bible Records," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 1478 Number 1 (January 1993): pages 65-67.
- [S1923] Compilled by Sean Furniss, Portsmith, NH: Abstracts from Newspapers, 1776-1800 - https://www.americanancestors.org/DB480/t/13090/7/234133320
- [S1924] Connecticut Deaths and Burials, 1772-1934.
- [S1927] Donald Lines Jacobus, "The Terrill Family of Connecticut," The American Genealogist Volume 25 Number 1 (Jauary 1949): pages 39-54 - https://www.americanancestors.org/DB283/i/11883/1/0