F, b. 5 September 1776, d. 24 March 1830
Lydia was born on Thursday, 5 September 1776. Lydia married Joseph Badgley, son of Stephen Badgley, circa 1795 in New York. On 1 May 1815, she was christened at the Presbyterian Church, Greenville, Greene County, New York. On the 7th of May, she was received into the church.2 Lydia married 2nd Solomon Johnson on 26 November 1815 in Greenville, Greene County, New York, at the Presbyterian Church. Solomon was first married on the 28th of January 1793 to Damaria Smith. On the 21st of January 1816, Lydia transferred to the Presbyterian Church at Walton.3,4 Lydia departed this life on Wednesday, 24 March 1830 in Greene County, New York. She was buried in Greenville Town, Greene County, New York, in the Greenville Cemetery.5
|Joseph Badgley b. c 1772, d. 25 May 1813|
- [S409] , Members Dismissed, Suspended & Excommuntcated 1794-1849: Greenville Presbyterian Church Records - Lydia, wife of Solomon Johnson, dismissed to the church at Walton January 21, 1816 [transcribed by: Jackie Towner from LDS film no. 0533479, item 4].
- [S402] Royden Woodward Vosburgh, Records of the Presbyterian Church in the Town of Greenville, Greene County, New York 1789-1855, Christening Records - Lydia Badgley 1 May 1815.
- [S402] Royden Woodward Vosburgh, Records of the Presbyterian Church in the Town of Greenville, Greene County, New York 1789-1855, Marriage Records: Mrs. Lydia Badgley m. 26 November 1815 Solomon Johnson.
- [S408] Marriage Record: Greene Presbyterian Church Marriage Records: Lydia Badgley of Greenville m. 26 November 1815 Solomon Johnson of Walton.
- [S407] Tombstone Inscription: Greenville Cemetery: no. 104 - "In Memory of Lydia, w/o Solomon Johnson, d. March 24, 1830, aged 53 years 6 months 19 days" [transcribed by: Sylvia Hasenkopf Sept.-Oct. 2003].