M, b. circa 24 January 1639, d. circa 16 April 1714
Antoine was born in Albi, Tarn, Midi-Pyrenees, France, at St-Salvi Church. He was christened there on 24 January 1639.1 He was first married on 10 October 1667 to Genevieve Sageot at Notre Dame de Quebec.2 Antoine married 2nd Marie Sedilot, daughter of Louis Sedilot and Marie Grimoult, on 8 February 1684 in Cap-de-la-Madeleine, Quebec, Canada, at Marie-Madeleine Church.3 He married third on 20 January 1687 to Michelle Cusson at Cap-de-la-Madeleine. Antoine departed this life in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.4 He was buried there in the cemetery of Notre Dame on Monday, 16 April 1714.5
|Marie Sedilot b. c 21 Oct 1644, d. bt 9 Jan 1685 - 20 Jan 1687|
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Individual Certificate Number 225.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Marriage Certificagte Number 66734.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 8 February 1684 - Marie Sedilot, widow of Blanchet; and Antoine Adhemar, widow of Genevieve Sageot; at Cap-de-la-Madeleine. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Burial Certificate Number 50919.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Burial Certificate Number 50919: 16 April 1714 - Antoine Adhemar, clerk of the court, died at around the age of 80 years; at Montreal.